Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

League of Legends

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

League of Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed May 15, 2013 12:27 am

So, I have met a few people on RoleplayGateway that play the Multi-player online battle arena (MOBA for short), League of Legends, or LoL for short. To make an understatement, LoL is popular

Yes. With Six servers worldwide, and 106 characters to play as, The League is growing.

So now that I've explained to you what league of legends is, why should you play?

Well, you shouldn't play without a team, this game is infamous for a toxic community. However, if you're playing with a group of friends, that's not a problem. Usually you can find buddies just by playing games, and having a good attitude, and going out of your way to chat with another player.

But this is where we can go past all of that. Here on RoleplayGateway, I see a fun medium to build even MORE FRIENDSHIPS!! That medium is roleplaying. Hey, you know what had a lot of lore and factions that you can create characters with, League of legends that's what. You know what go together really well! Chocolate and apples! as well as the aforementioned things!

So now that I'm done ranting about why you should take 4 hours to install such a time-consuming game, we're going to have a little sign-in sheet for people that already play league of legends. Don't worry, it's not going to be about ranking or anythig, we're going to take it easy.

Summoner Name: (your name here sCrUbS)
Fav Champs: (Go wild, put all of the champs if you want)
Preffered Role: (For queue purposes, we don't want 5 people in one match all wanting to play the same kind of champion.)
Attitude towards Playing LOL: (and how much damage trinity force does)

Summoner Name: Pulsetron
Fav Champs: Rengar, Jarvan IV, Cho'gath, Alistar
Preffered Role: Jungler
Attitude towards Playing LOL: We need to communicate, razercomms or skype is a good idea.

If anybody has a problem with this thread then make a motion to delete it (or just get it removed, if you have that power), I'm not sure if I'm out of line here or what.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: League of Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 am

Alt-Tabbed out of LoL to see this...

Summoner Name: Inspiirationz [Currently Level 17]
Fav Champs: Ashe, Master Yi, Twisted Fate (Learning), Teemo (Learning), Rumble (Waiting to buy)
Preffered Role: Mid
Attitude towards Playing LoL: Kill everything in style. Whether it be quick or sloppy get it done. Communication is key and I have a Skype.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 12 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FloriCello on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Summoner Name: Rivercelle
Fav Champs: Katarina, Katarina, Katarina, Teemo, Katarina. Oh. And Katarina.
Preffered Role: Mid.
Attitude towards Playing LOL: Bouncing Blades, Shunpo, Sinister Steel, Death Lotus, Bouncing Blades, Shunpo, Sinister Steel. Repeat until Penta... *Bows* Skype is good too; no question there.

Oh. And if Riot ever takes Mejai's out of the game, they will have a very very very angry little girl to deal with.

FloriCello
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 pm

I hope we don't just get five mids.

PulseTrick
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 am

morello please stop advertising League on RPG

my favorite champions are Ahri and Pantheon can you please buff them btw

Arke
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Oh my god If I was morello so much would be different

I would work night and day to mess around with the Melee carry mechanics

PulseTrick
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polyethanase on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 am

Summoner Name: Polyethanase (27) [ I lost my other account :( ]
Fav Champs: Pref Role: Sona, Alistar, Zac, Vayne, Janna, Thresh, Orianna
Just cuz: Brand, Irelia, RIven, Amumu, Rammus (AKA: racecarrr), Hecarim, Lee Sin
Preffered Role: Support, ADC, Top (tanky)
Attitude towards Playing LOL: SKYPE IS LIFE, Teemo and Fizz Must Die!

Polyethanase
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!