Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Leaving

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Leaving

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:19 am

Gundam Gears would think solidly on his desicion. Soon, the whole fleet he commanded would disperse, going through black holes and dissapearing into another universe. This would be the last time earth saw this military. Soon, Gundam Gears reached his home planet and went straight to his house. He began to sleep, forgetig all about the last invasion.

"I am leaving this war to the humans of Earth. I must leave it, for it is no fun."
Though my right hand is made of metals, I am still a normal man.. For the normality is always there, you just don't know it..(I build Gundams)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gundam Gears
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:47 pm

Zhelir grumbled, moving his finger away from the 'liquify all existance button.'

"Bummer."
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:23 pm

Thanks Zhelir. >.> Anyways, I want to let you know about my mech, since you think it is just the regular INess Hell..

Armor- Vibranium
Weapon- Radium Blade & Shield.
Fusions- Iness & Eva-000 fusion.
Movement-Same movement as it's pilot.

I'll tell you more later.

Gundam Gears
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:48 pm

Now, there's two types of Vibranium:

Wakandan Vibranium:
Absorbs vibrations (i.e. sound), and example of this application is the Black Panthers shoes, to produce totally silent movement. (And high falls, so long as he lands on his feet).

This appeared in Fantastic Four #53 in 1966.

This appeared in DareDevil #13 in 1966.
AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:27 pm

But you do know that it's only weakness. And please, do not tell it anyone. That is for anyone that knows it's weakness.. I want people to try and break it.

Gundam Gears
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.