Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Gialpha

Legends of Gialpha

a part of “Legends of Gialpha”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

The fate of the Gialpha lies in your hands.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Gialpha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends of Gialpha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Yeah that might be best to wait.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Woo! Finally have central heating & air here at my mom's! We moved into this house back in 2005 when I began high school and it has been rough quite often without it.

On an RP related note, I will be introducing Gunther in next couple days or so. If RL permits me not to be too busy.
Everybody is insane. The people in the asylums are the least insane, they were not able to hide it. The truly insane people are able to hide it the best. Venting their insanity in small spurts and in creative ways to keep it under control.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:25 am

Okay good to hear.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:21 am

Okay so I'm guessing we all had issues with the server. I hope everyone gets the chance to post soon.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mask Wearer on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Yeah I was back on Tuesday and then Wednesday there was server maintenance. Hoping it is working today so can actually start on that intro post.

Mask Wearer
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Sooo, anybody wanna cuddle?

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:53 pm

So, I know I said I'd be tuckered out for quite a while but it looks like it's been mostly quiet since then :^0
Did everyone else disappear?

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:32 am

Well that seems to be the case, the enitre Polara group just.. stopped, along did everything else too.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:02 am

I did my best to keep it going. I kept my characters as active as I could, but you can only do so much when others aren't being active. As such, unless you have a good excuse, any character without a post between now and Sunday night will be removed from the rp for inactivity. It's not fair for the active members and I don't ask for much in the line of staying active.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:32 am

I'm still around just waiting for Atlas to post...
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 pm

okay, thanks for informing me.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:48 pm

??
Waiting on my post how? Our characters aren't even near each other, and if you wanted to introduce either of your peeps you could've done that ages ago regardless of my input.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Yeeeahhh, I'm more or less waiting for the Polara scene to get some posts, Vanarak posted very recently so I'm more waiting for more posts In the Polara scene. Been planning with Masked to get an introduction for our characters.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Okay, seems that no one has any interest in this anymore, this rp is officially dead. Sorry to those of you who tried to make it good, but too many just didn't care. Guess I'll stick to 1x1 rp's from now on and save myself the disappointment.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Sigh~

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Not sure if anyone will be notified about this, or if anyone will care if they are, but at any rate I just wanted to let everyone know that I have moved the planet of Gialpha into the Multiverse and right now it is in dire need of people to post, other than myself.

roleplay/the-multiverse/places/gialpha

I have started posting in Polara and the Lalmor continent but it won't be much fun if I'm the only one to post.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!