Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legends of Gialpha

Legends of Gialpha

a part of “Legends of Gialpha”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

The fate of the Gialpha lies in your hands.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Gialpha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Legends of Gialpha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:52 am

The year is 5290 in the 8th era. This is an Earth parallel to our own known as Gialpha. On this planet the geography is different and all the races we think of as those of fantasy actually exist and have evolved alongside man. Technology and magic have become intertwined with one another and are now practically one in the same.
The last era was brought to an end by the Nocturnal War. The war raged for 15 years as an evil sorceress plunged the planet into an unnatural darkness by forcing the moon into a permanent state of solar eclipse. The sorceress and her dark forces were eventually defeated by a group of heroes whose names were lost to the ravages of time.
The Nocturnal War was the first event in all of Gialpha’s history to unite all the races. Good and evil reside in all creatures regardless of race, and as such it was the first event to bring together the evil in all races as well. Sadly, after the war, the races became as divisive as ever. Smaller wars sprang to life and were quelled over the generations. Eventually the Nocturnal War faded into history along with the heroes who ended it and over thousands of years, few believe in the legend.
Now a new evil has surfaced in the darkest reaches of Gialpha. A vile wizard found the ethereal scepter in the caverns of the Black Mountains. Though his plans are currently unclear, legend says that the ethereal scepter can bend the will of any soul to that of the one who bares it.

"Legends of Gialpha"
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Legends of Gialpha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 am

Hi! I have a character from a long dead roleplay that I am interested in having here. She won't be exactly the same, but she'll be similar. Her name is Serrina Deryn, and though she's an elf right now I'm not married to it. What race do you think would fit her best? I'm open to anything.

roleplay/slayers-of-soltrida/characters/serrina-deryn

Thank you. :)
Last edited by Lainpinky131 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:38 am

Hey there friend, I'm very interested in joining your roleplay. I have not actually roleplayed in years, due to time and interest, but I am an aspiring author. I am intrigued by what you have written already, but before I make an permanent decisions I would like to ask you about where you intend to go with this story, such as plot points, themes, character relationships or developments. It doesn't have to be much, but something for me to go off of. I'd very much like to hear your reply, thanks! :)
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 pm

@ Lainpinky: your character looks great for this. Based on her appearance, I might say she's either a tera elf, one that uses rock or earth magic, or possibly a wood elf. Feel free to submit a character sheet.

@Chocolate pyrus: I too am aspiring to be an author, this is a fun place to stretch my creative muscles. As far as plot goes, I like to keep things fluid and see where they take the story, but the few solid details are that the wizard is going to start searching the world for pieces of a legendary dagger that can open a portal to this planet's version of hell, where he can use the scepter to force the evil sorceress to throw the world into darkness again as well as raise an army of the undead to take over the world. But for the most part nothing is set in stone, it's more fun that way.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:14 am

Lain pinky no way!!!! Long time no see :D!!! I saw your name and got so excited!
Yes I is interested in this role play too! I shall begin thinking on my character c: I'll most likely be a beastkin
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:15 am

Wow!!! :D Hi it's been so long!! I can't wait for your character!! *hugggggg* >w< (gang's getting back together lol)

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Me and Jaek are still salty about how abruptly that Roleplay stopped xD
We really liked that group. You guys were all so kind and talented!

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:06 am

I know right! It was my favorite, I had so much fun~ It's a disservice to let Serrina end like that so I had to revive her here. So I'm excited for this rp. :D

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:29 am

Hey, so I was writing my character and I had an idea of her backstory. Is this world okay with women in positions of military power, like a lieutenant?

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 am

I hope you don't mind Sugar that I post again, I think it would fit if Vanarak and Serrina got a little moment before Yevoc joins. And about Womens position of power im sure that it would be alright to have a women in a high position. But if you really want to be sure then you should probably wait for an answer from Sugar~

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Women of power are fine and there's no real posting order so that's fine too

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Oh Shnap! I didn't even realize people were posting yet!
I shall watch a wait to see where I can come in ovo

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Haha! I'm incredibly pumped for this RP! Hopefully we will create good opportunities for our to characters to arrive and properly interact, And then we pray everyone is able to stay active. I wish you all the best of odds~

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:35 am

I've been a bit busy with holidays and such, so I haven't been posting as fast as I like. Hopefully when this is all over, I'll post more consistently. :)

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:31 am

Oh, I should ask for forgivness, I also got a little caught up in the holidays! I will post as soon as possible!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Okay, I feel like a sucker and a copy cat but I have to get this off of my chest..
I WANTED TO BE A FAIRY BUT THE PICTURE WAS TOO LARGE.
Can I switch ówò~? It'll even out the races!

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:53 pm

@ Muunchkin

LOL that's funny. Of course you can change it, you don't have any posts so the character isn't established yet. Just edit your profile.

@ everyone

Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier there is no character limit as long as you're able to keep them active.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Kay, I had successfully edited my profile but it wouldn't let me change the name so I just made a new character. Would you mind removing Nuwa? If you can?

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Ohh, This new little Fae seems interesting! Would be fun having her interact with Vanarak, Especially since he is a white minotaur. Quite the rairity~ :]

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Sure, I'll get that

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!