Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legends of Haven

Legends of Haven

a part of “Legends of Haven”, a fictional universe by BenjimynFrankielyyn.

Heroes, they live among us. Some with powers, other without. All with one goal in mind, save their town and save their world. As there are heroes fighting for us there are those who are set on the destruction of all we hold dear.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends of Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am

okay i posted my WIP. i wanted to finish it but I'm drained and am started to make silly mistakes consistently. So I'll come back to it tomorrow night and try to fix the mistakes I haven't corrected yet and try to finish it up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 am

@ Everyone

Thank you guys for your interest and the WIP I have seen are coming along beautifully. I cant wait to see the finished product, the League forum is up as it the Mercs. Please feel free to post an image that you like as a representation of your living space there, start brain storming ideas, or even a short post about how your character felt when they first used their power.

I will be posting in both the separate forums shortly.

I would really like to get this started by this upcoming Wednesday, I understand that you guys have real lives that make getting on here actively a problem but sense we still have two open spaces (not necessary to start) and no new reservations (though i am thinking about taking on the Female support/shadow/tech position for the Mercs.) feel free to take your time on your characters but please have them completed by Wednesday.

Thats it for now, love you guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:14 pm

nooo, someone changed Eve's FC. but we got Kat's FC for mercs so i'm happy with that. thought i'd just bring up a little small talk. don't mind me.

(when i actually write i do use capitalization i promise)

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:34 pm

LOL glad to hear that. Yeah, I decided to use Kat, I love her and I think she fits my character very well.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:51 pm

you watch 2 Broke Girls?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Yep :) I need to catch up, I havent see the past season or so because my work schedule interfered for awhile.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:33 am

ah, man. i love the show just because of Kat alone, nevermind how good the rest of the cast are. that and it's somewhat relatable.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:32 am

Eve is done, and given that her character was the more complicated of my two[given that she's lived much longer and is an alien] Caspian shouldn't be far behind.

I'm going with he was just born with his abilities. Simple and sweet.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:47 am

Heyoooooo, I hope I'm not late, if I snag that last League Spot. On the down low, I want foresight, but as seeing someone else has that. I will choose Persuasion, Telepath/Telekinetic Hydrookinesis, he'd be like a hacker/communicative type person? So more than likely underneath the Shadow, if you need a tech, I can make him a hacker. His face claim will beeeeeeeeeee Logan Lerman, and his hex-code will be #7391B7
Last edited by InakoUchiha on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 pm

so i finished the writing for my CS. i decided to make her an actual villain rather than an anti-hero. I wanted to make an actual evil character which i haven't done before in an RP. sorry about the history being long as heck. I just got in that moment when the character writes themselves.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 pm

finished Sabina !!! finally lol tell me if I need to change / add anything else
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:34 am

i finished Charlotte's CS as well. tell me if you need anything changed as well. i'm all open to any changes that need to be made. now i'll be off to my faction thread to see what I can make of Charlotte's room.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:14 pm

*whispers* I'm almost done with Cass... almost

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:16 pm

Im proud of you guys :) Hopefully we can start tomorrow like I want to but if not at this rate we will be starting this weekend.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:55 pm

almost finished fry, he should be done after my classes today.

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Scott is basically done, just need to do his history but other than that he's good to go. Now I shall go work on Mal!
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Not sure if I was reserved but I should have Bren done tomorrow *rubs eyes tiredly*

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:06 am

fry is done now! can't wait to get this started!

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:54 am

Hey you guys, Im going to post my first post soon but I wont be taging characters because its not the Official game starting post (Basically im saying, if you have already been approved PLEASE PLEASE DONT post until I tag your character). Its more of the behind the scenes post so you guys can get a glimpse into the minds of Rodger Kalmack (the League of Legends benefactor/Mentor) and Malcolm Turner (The Mercs Benefactor and secret leader). It will kinda explain why they have created the teams, their motivations, and some of their past.

Through out the game, you guys will be getting more and more posts like this one. Where you get to see into the minds of the men who have basically started a war of good vs bad, trust me... If we get to the end of the game you guys are in for a surprise...

Feel free to read it, but again, please dont post a response to it.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Waiting for RP to start. Just went dark super quick for everyone

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!