Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Legends of Haven

Legends of Haven

a part of “Legends of Haven”, a fictional universe by BenjimynFrankielyyn.

Heroes, they live among us. Some with powers, other without. All with one goal in mind, save their town and save their world. As there are heroes fighting for us there are those who are set on the destruction of all we hold dear.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Legends of Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:31 am

Hey you guys, I hope that if you are reading this you are here to join. If not I understand but I really think that this will be fun.

Obviously you guys are smart people and probably read the intro but in case you didnt or dont understand the concept of the RP here is a really quick summary.

In this alternate reality people with super powers exist along side normal humans. For the most part they are tolerated by the few that know they exist but for the rest of the population, super powered people are just a myth. That is until Haven, which wasnt named Haven before, gets attacked by a super powered bad guy. Now they changed their tune about super heroes pretty quick after being saved but that doesnt change the fact that this was one of the few towns that openly knew about powered people and Aliens before the attack and shunned those few special people.

That caused them to have enemies.

Now two teams that are a mixture of natural born powered, accidentally powered, vigilantes, and aliens are going to fight each other for the obvious and classic battle of good vs bad.

Now, just so you know, I have Reserved the FC Danielle Campbell with the power of Bloodbending (gets her power from an artifact) for the Legends and the hex code will be #62060F and the FC Asa Butterfield with the power of Sound Manipulation (born with his powers) for the Mercs and his hex code will be #023a25

I would really appreciate it if you guys took the time to pay attention to the other reservations, I would prefer to have the same amount of males to females over all and I really hate having to tell anyone no.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Legends of Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:42 pm

BenjimynFrankielyyn; I so want to join this but I am on mobile. I can go ahead and give you my face claims, along with their abilities and hex code though.

I'd like to use Aja Naomi King, with her ability being Weather Manipulation and her hex code will be #505050 and I'd like to reserve a male, too but looking for a good face claim. I might do twin characters with their face claims being Finn and Jack Harries, one with the power of Empathy and the other one with the ability of precognition. Their hex codes will be #800800 and #FF8000.

This will make more sense whenever I get to my laptop. LOL. If I need to include anything else, please let me know. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Awesome that actually sounds perfect I just have two questions, what group do you wish for them to be in? Bad guys or good guys? (basically the same question)

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Oh lawwwd I love superhero roleplays, this is what I live for. Anyway, I'd love to reserve two characters: Two members of The Mercs with face claim Dua Lipa and hex code #C24641 and face claim Maurice Sinclair with hex code #646D7E. The girl will have the power of Fire Manipulation which are pretty self-explanatory (she was born with her powers) and the boy Tattoo Empowerment, which basically means his tattoos give him different powers (he was given these powers as part of a science experiment gone wrong/by accident).
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:33 pm

@lightningpoint

Your reservations have been noted.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:10 am

Hey, hey, hey! So, this looks sweet and I'd love to put in a reservation. I'd like a character with a Cole Mitchell Sprouse face claim. He would have the power of Nature Manipulation / Naturakinesis / Ecokinesis and be in the League of Legends. I don't have a hex code for him yet, but it would probably be a shade of green. / May change his power in the future, though, because I'm also thinking about some kind of shapeshifting ability. /

Calenator
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:12 am

Also Fry's hex code is now #558A4B. Thanks~

Calenator
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:58 am

i hope i'm not too late. I really love modern era fantasies. My FC would be Jodelle Ferland by the name of Lain Vanderveen with a hexcode of #630F3F. I'd like to be on the side of the baddies. haven't gotten to play that role at all in the time i've been on this site and would love to play it in an RP instead of only my own stories. I'd like her power to be Umbrakineses (allowing energy and ability suppression). figured this would add some nice twist and whatnot.

thinking about putting her under the "learned power" category

VincentRayne
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:06 am

Hello, this looks wonderful! I would love to reserve a villain female of the Mercs with the faceclaim of Adelaide Kane and her power of Aerokinesis and a hero male on the Legends with the faceclaim of Brendan Dooling his power being healing manipulation Vitakinesis. I haven't yet decided their hexcodes yet, but when I do I'll put them here along with a gif. Thank you so much :)!

EDIT: FC:Adelaide will have the hexcode of #990033 and FC:Brendan will have the hexcode of #3498DB
Last edited by sappho on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sappho
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:21 am

@ Geminiblues, you can just sum that power up into "Healing manipulation", that way there doesn't need to be a subset. They can heal and unheal in the way of wound transferal as you please :)

>Marionette<
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 am

@>Marionette<

Yes that sounds much better, thank you! :)

sappho
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Ohhh I wanna reserve a character! A male with the face claim of Jeon Jungkook on the baddie side. I'm gonna take it back to the classic"his father was a scientist and experimented on his son." route. He was infused with spider DNA making him have an arachnid/spider physiology. His hex code will be #52360b
Last edited by συιʝα on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:56 pm

I need to speak with a few people who havent given me the placement of their characters before I accept reservations, just know that with the amount of interest I might be opening more positions but there are still the tech positions open. The techs would be more support then anything else, and they dont actually have to be good with computers lol they could be medical support (think Felicity Smaok from Arrow or Cisco Ramon and Caitlyn Snow from Flash)

As of right now I believe (without adding positions) I have two female hero positions open and two male techs for the League.

I also have one female and one male Merc open along with two male techs and one female tech for the baddies.

So far, without confirmation from someone about where they want their characters to go, I have:

2 female Merc reservations

1 male Merc Reservation

1 male League reservation.

Now, for a a few of you, I will be messaging you about your character because there are a few who I think will fit better as tech support.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:22 pm

I'll also like to reserve a female hero, an alien, Asgardian but I haven't picked out a face claim nor a hex but I'll get back to you as soon as I do. I do know she'll be good with magic.

EDIT: I think I'm just going to go with magic user (doctor strange type magic >:D) but a regular human who stumbled upon a grimoire.

συιʝα
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:22 pm

i'll try making my CS tonight. after my last post i went to sleep. got woken up to take someone somewhere since their regular ride is out of state at the moment. then I went back to sleep and now i have to work :/ so when I get back from work i'll work on the character sheet.

VincentRayne
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:38 am

I hate being a party pooper but I'm gonna have to drop my Merc boy, it's too much work for me to manage two characters at the same time right now :( I'm keeping my girl Sabina though !! So I'm still on board, but my guy - sadly - has to go.

lightningpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 am

Ok, So I am trying to update everything as quickly as possible and I thank all of you that I have messaged on being so flexible with your characters I appreciate it greatly. At this rate we will be able to start in in just a couple of days (Once all the CS are complete)

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:05 am

so i was hoping to change my character's name to Charlotte Van der Veen. 1. cause that's the proper spelling of the last name. 2. because the first name rolls off the tongue in my opinion.

btw love the FC for Eve. really like that movie and those eyes are entrancing.

VincentRayne
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:09 am

I dont mind, Ill update it.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:25 am

Just so everyone knows, there are three open slots (Until I get FC and Hex codes I consider them open sorry.)

1 Female Hero (its partially reserved)

1 Male Support/Shadow/tech team member for the League

1 Female Support/Shadow/tech team member for the Mercs

Also, I will be creating the Mercs OOC in a moment. I will explain where your base of operations is and how it is set up along with all of the Mercs and powers. Once its up and going this will be where you guys can plan out some of your posts, or whatever.

I will be doing the same for the League. This is going to be so much fun.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!