Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legends of Primoria

Legends of Primoria

a part of “Legends of Primoria”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

It all begins with the plot to assassinate the queen... (always accepting, summary available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Primoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legends of Primoria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 am

"Legends of Primoria"

Hello! Here is a great place to post questions and concerns! PLEASE do ask questions and help me make this as clear as possible. Hopefully you'll join, stick around, and we'll have a great time! ;D

~Queen of Ice
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legends of Primoria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 am

This looks fun. I think I'll take a rebel member.
Also, the rebels as well as soldiers may have powers, correct?
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 am

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by powers; could you explain a bit more what you mean?

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 am

Okay, going to update the places as we get to them in the story. In describing where you were born, you don't have to give a specific town name or anything. And double posting is cool :P

Woo, it's a lot of work to make one of these things XD Now I just hope you people will join!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 am

I'm interested. ^.^

So can all characters use magic or is it just the mages?
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 am

Hi akai :)

There are three options if you want to use magic:

1) Be a mage (obviously XD)
2) Be mage/other class (your magic will not be as strong as a pure mage, and your other class will not be as good at their weapon as a pure version)
3) Obtain an imbued weapon (see "Ashlyn Foy"'s profile for example), giving you limited magic (the least magically powerful of the three options, but allows you to be a pure class so that you can master your weapon while still being able to use magic)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 am

I like your ideas. I just wanted to know if my character could be a soldier under the command of the Queen but changes sides once the assassination attempt happens.

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am

Yes, that would be fine :) He'll have to be lower ranked soldier though; nothing too strong.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:39 pm

This sounds like it will be good, I'll type up a character right now.

PS. I dont think you'll need to worry about people joining it seems to be filling up quick!

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Awesome! And thank you! :D

Edit: Warlord, your character is great! I sent you a PM with just two little things you need to do to get accepted and the amount of gold you will start with, okay? Just fix those things real quick and you'll be accepted :)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Guys, remember to read the rules carefully. There are two phrases that need to appear at the bottom of your character sheet hidden within the rules. ;)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 am

Hello guys :)

So excited to get all these people interested!

A few people are still in the process of submitting their characters, and after that I'm going to wait just a little while longer to see if anyone else joins because it will be difficult to add characters during the beginning once we've already started (seeing as the added character would have missed the assassination attempt and the events that are to follow).

Just so you have a general idea of when we'll be starting :)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Raines on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

May i still join? ^.^

Mr. Raines: Yes, this IS quite interesting...
No one asked you my friend...
Mr. Raines: Well... You know what..???
What?
Mr. Raines: . . . . . I really dislike you.
And yet we can never be rid of eachother....
Mr. Raines: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>:D

Mr. Raines
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Raines on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Please elaborate on the following things. I would like to know specifics, so i can fine tune the character i am making accordingly. Once you elaborate, i will edit my character and submit.

[Magic Type(s):
-Special Spells (come later):]

Inventory:

Affiliation/Status/Rank:

Party Members:

Mr. Raines
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Absolutely! Definitely still accepting!

Magic Types: If you go to the "Additional Info" thread, you will see a variety of magic types to choose from. If your character is one that can use magic, the type(s) he/she can use go there. If he/she doesn't use magic, then you can leave it blank.

Special Spells: Also has a short blurb in the "Additional Info" section. These are scrolls that contain powerful spells that your character can learn if he/she finds them and can use magic.

Inventory: The things your character is carrying. For some it is nothing more than a weapon. It will need to be updated as your character acquires different items.

Affiliation/status/rank: The group your character belongs to (i.e. White Fist) and their ranking in that group (i.e. leader, second in command, soldier). It will need to be updated if your character's loyalties change. It can be left blank if you are not affiliated with any particular group.

Party Members: The other people your character is traveling with. It will need to be updated as the character meets and travels with different people. It can be left blank if you are traveling alone.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Raines on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Cool ^.^ Thanks for the info! =). So i can stay neutral for time being? And join the rebel cause at a later point; correct? (My character has been submitted, let me know what you think)

Mr. Raines
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Raines on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

(Update to my character [weapon and talents], please check)

(EDIT) Do i need to resubmit my character once i edit it? Or do you automatically see the changes?

Mr. Raines
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Updates are automatic. Once it has been submitted and accepted you never need to resubmit. Great job btw :)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Raines on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Okay, thanks for the info! ^.^
And thank you XD.

Mr. Raines: Well that IS me after alll...
No it isn't. Just because i choose to name a character with the same name as you, DOES NOT mean it is YOU!
Mr. Raines: Meanie -.-

Mr. Raines
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Four more people joined? Now I'm excited. How many more before we start this off?
Haggling, saving money, and being greedy since 1995.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!