Lesbian romance slice of life, anyone?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Lesbian romance slice of life, anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedFox on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Hi, my name is Jay. I'm 18 years old, and a lesbian. I'd be super duper interested in doing a romance roleplay with someone!

I love dynamic, interesting characters. I wouldn't mind playing multiple characters, but I'd like to only have one main. I'd also be interested in some sort of magical twist, rather than just slice of life.

I'll spitball some ideas off the top of my head - if you have any of your own, want to tweak any of these, or like any of these, let me know!

- girl is outed as a lesbian unintentionally, another girl in the school begins to fall in love with her (girl with boyfriend or popular girl might be an interesting dynamic, as well)

- princess is to be betrothed to a prince, but she is in love with one of her maids (or another female servant, or female knight, you get the point.)

- art college freshman can't get her mind off the cute barista at her favorite coffee shop

- girl falls in love with another girl without knowing she's a witch

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedFox
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lesbian romance slice of life, anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Might have a lady knight that i could use for the second one

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:22 am

Hmm. Would this be a 1x1 or would multiple people be able to join?

I too am interested in the second one (although more in the possibility of the world), but can't pull of romance very well.

(Having never really experienced romance -on account of being asexual being off-putting to most-).

I could still play a side character though.

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:13 pm

I'm also a bit interested in the second one- although I think it might need more dragons, if you're amenable.

Crichton
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!