Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let The Death Games Begin!

a part of “Let The Death Games Begin!”, a fictional universe by Thedoctorscompanion.

What are us humans to a God but toys? But it's what he does with the toys that makes things interesting... (1 Role available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let The Death Games Begin!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Let The Death Games Begin!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Let The Death Games Begin!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Can I reserve a member of team Aria with the face claim of Nagisa Shiota?

My favourite band is Coldplay, unless you consider Owl City as one. I'll update later with the hex code, thanks!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:12 pm

May I reserve a female on Team Zero

Radical Face is my favorite band.

#f84525

FC: Asako Natsume

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Hello! I'd like to take Fleur team member 2.

My favorite band is Imagine Dragons.

The hex will be #996600

As for a FC I'll use Yomi Takanashi.

Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DestructiveGem on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 am

Hey there! May I reserve Team Aria member 1?

My favorite band would be Fallout Boy. The hex color will be #000099, and as for FC, I'll have to go with Haru Yoshida.

You can break my soul,
take my life away,
beat me,
hurt me,
kill me.

But for the love of God
don’t touch them.

DestructiveGem
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:30 pm

You're all reserved! I'll update the front page right away.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Hey Doc!

Mind if I reserve the Aria Team Leader?

My favorite band (of late) is Marina and The Diamonds. My hex code will be #C0D6E4 . With my face-claim being the ever scheming Namie Yagiri from Durarara!

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:42 pm

All yours!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:02 pm

Yo, Can I get an alpha team member please?
Hexcode will probably be some kind of purple, Like this one. #400040

FC will probably be like Izayoi Sakamaki from the Mondaiji thing.

Band will prob be, Do K-Pop groups count, You can't go wrong with Girl's generation, You just can't.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi! I'd like to put in a reservation for Alpha team leader.
I won't use a hexcode, just maroon.

My character's FC will be Yukimura Tooru:

and my favorite band is Frederic.

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Both of you are reserved!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:06 am

I'll send in a WIP today.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:41 am

May I reserve The Zero team leader? Hex code will probably be some shade of blue like #1F28A5
For his FC I'd be using Ichinose Tokiya

jeydon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Reserved!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Why 'ello there. I'd like to make the leader of Team Fleur please. Here, I'll give a quick run-down.

Name: Serena (She keeps changing her last name but her current lie is), Astyria

Nationality: European? Not really a Japanese name now is it?

Age: The wry young age of 42. Wait, no I read that wrong. Sorry, 24. Yes, much better.

Favorite Color? Why, that'd be a good, sturdy, #8A2E00

She's rather absorbed in her music, and her favorite band is one of mine as well, Two Steps From Hell. Fitting, isn't it? Oh, wait. You don't know that yet. Frankly, neither do I.

Nonetheless, here's my FC:
(Kino, from Kino's Journey)
"My situation is not my choice, but the outcome will be. . ."

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Reserved!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:10 am

Yay, a few questions though before I get to making my character sheet.

Can I have multiple characters? With such a low character threshold, I'm not sure if this'd be acceptable, or even if you allow it. I might not, but who knows?

Is there a character that portrays "God"? If so, shouldn't he be played by you?

Do the people "selected" stay in their current locations as before when they cross over to the alternate realm?

Teams almost seem mandatory here. Is the "God" forcing them to form teams, or is he just nudging them in the right direction?

What happens to the character after death? Do they just quit the RP, or is it possible to be 're-introduced into the game? Children break rules, even their own...

I think that sums it up. I'll try and start working on a good ole' character sheet in the morning.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:15 pm

I'd say two would be the maximum.

There is, it will be posted soon.

The selected will be transported to one, unspecified location, so nobody has the advantage of knowing the area.

It's more of a nudge, as they are given the freedom to chose their teams.

Once a character dies, they get transported to a waiting room almost until the games end, but they retain their memories until they're returned to their world. So I'm not saying it can't happen. ;)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Well then, I may create a second character, if the roles stay open long enough. Though, I can't be too sure on it, as the BBC coding on this site hates me. The mediocre "coding" I did on my character sheet took all day, (admittedly after one or two failed attempts I gave up for a few hours, and this process only repeated itself, until I finally got it 'close enough' mere moments ago), and I'm not sure I want go through that again, with another character.

And, sorry for badgering you, but what's the posting schedule, and when do you expect to be able to begin?

Also, is there magic and/or any other kind of non-traditional weaponry/attacks? The Introduction page shows one of the Homera gang, (I forget which one), from "K" doing some fire-based magic stuff. If that's a thing, I think knowing would be great, as those without magic would be at a disadvantage.

Sorry again if I'm asking too many, or the wrong questions, it's just that I wanna know these things. If you need to, tell me to shut up at anytime.
Last edited by Mr. Inkwell on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:06 am

Jaime is going to be finished up today. I went overboard as usual and had to do some clean up on her sheet. Also wanted to find some more images to use but couldn't find any good ones outside of gif form (I actually kind of hate gifs, but they are a necessary evil.) Any way, the point I'm getting across her as that she will be done soon.

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!