Library hell

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Library hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:13 am

Im sure there's alot of big reader's in here-most of the RP people I know like to read-however, im a library janitor-and while I make 13.10/ hr-i'll tell you-sometimes, it's not fucking worth it. And here's why

Things people do in the bathrooms-
Don't flush(consecutive times, looks like a cesspit)
Shit in the urinals..
Shit in the sinks...wtf?!
Shit on the floor-*grabs bat*
Do drugs
Get really fucking drunk
Piss everywhere..
Leave Drugs & Drug equiptment(crackpipes,weed wrappers mostly)
Smear.."stuff" on the mirrors(use your imagination)

Things people do in the main area-
ABC gum stuck on everything
Old food
Old drinks
Have sex..don't ask, please
ASSAULT LIBRARY STAFF(Thankfully I was'nt there for THAT!)
And-my personal favorite...
PISS IN THE FUCKING ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kargoth
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Library hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 am

At least you're getting paid well for it.

If you weren't getting paid 13 dollars an hour I'd tell you to leave it. Seems like a place were pigs live. But seriously...

Shit in a Urinal? Wtf? Are people that dumb?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superfly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 am

Forget the Urinal, think about the damn sink. Nothing a video camera can't solve though. Turn in every stupid idiot who pulls this crap and you'll see a major decrease in that crap, though the bathrooms are an issue....

Mr Hyde
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:51 am

Or ask them to raise security because you're sick of cleaning up after stupid crap like this.

Superfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:58 am

Well...I'm not sure how you'd do a camera in the bathroom. I think that's kind of illegal. Around the library and in the elevator, sure.

As for getting paid $13.10...You couldn't pay me enough to do what you do. I have great admiration for you because you put up with that kind of stuff. The human race never ceases to amaze me for the fact that people are so sick and because there are people like you out there. I'm glad you could vent on us. Raising awareness like this may well help deter this kind of behavior because people are more aware of it.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:12 am

Just have the camera overlooking the sinks and the urinals from the far end. Nothing that can be done about the stalls, though.

But seriously, what kind of dumbass does a number 2 in the sink?? That's just plain retarded.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:30 am

I still think that poses a legal issue, though, Tetrino. I don't think any cameras are allowed in bathrooms. I mean, in a men's restroom, you risk catching a guy's piece when he's at the urinal. In a women's restroom, a girl could be changing or something. I could be wrong, but I think it's set to where no cameras are allowed in restrooms at all.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:35 am

If the camera is mounted on the end of the ceiling opposite the wall where the urinals are located, and a guy uses the urinal properly (read: not squatting over the damn thing and taking a dump), his back would face the camera and therefore, no junk exposure.

Put up a sign saying that the bathroom is monitored by one highly-visible camera, and the women will change inside the stalls. What the feth are they even doing changing inside restrooms?

That's one poorly thought law.

Tetrino
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:02 am

Lmfao...

Tetrino... When she says changing she means things like PADS! Cause ya know... we females have a thing called a PERIOD! =O XD You're so cute sometimes. :P

Also, it is illegal to have cameras in the bathroom. Regardless, it's invasion of privacy and ect ect ect! What you can do though is have a camera outside the bathroom door.

And that is one strange library... I ain't never heard of that kind a crap going on in any of the ones near me. <<

Although peeing in the elevator is like such a New York thing XD... So many people in the "projects" pee in elevators all the time. The smell is horrid. ><
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:16 am

Wow. This thread was a nice gut buster. I laughed pretty hard. Seriously though, your job sucks and I'm not sure if I should congratulate you for sticking to it or call you a retard. Then again, $13 per hour is pretty damn nice.

. . . The library has an elevator? =o This shocks me more than your shit worries.

Matthias
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 am

Well, It dos'nt really matter now-I got fired yesterday for not dealing with a back-up toilet..
Oh well, back to job hunting..

Kargoth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:55 pm

You got fired. For not cleaning out a toilet. I didn't know you were a plummer.

Superfly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 am

You know one day, I'm going to invent a machine that super-compresses shit into tiny pellets, then invite an assault rifle that fires off concussive rounds of said shit-pellets. I'm tellin' ya, these kids need to learn a lesson, even if it is in a very painful and disgusting manner.

The worst place I ever peed at, was the side of a skyscraper in the middle of the night.

As far as shitting goes, it was under a tree just outside of a parking lot. A BIG tree, mind you, making sure no one could see me. I even went so far as to go through with the strenuous task of pushing those massive rocks that wealthy communities use to decorate their neighborhoods with, (which was in the parking lot) on top of the shit to hide the stench, along with the sight.

Then again, someone probably would've just mistaken it for dog-shit had they happened to go under the tree and spot it.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!