Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

License Plate Game -COME PLAY!-

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

License Plate Game -COME PLAY!-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:18 am

Alright guys and gals. Here is the deal. While out and about you always see the letters and such on license plates. What you do is say the first thing the comes to mind for each letter. Make a saying. Now here is an exaple of one April and I saw the other day. LETTERS ONLY! NO NUMBERS!

ZYSN

Which we made:

Zhelir Yanks Sinfuls Nards.

Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you guys see and come up with.

Tonia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Re: License Plate Game -COME PLAY!-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:07 pm

(I saw one that said: 1AM007)

RENTAL

Rental. 8)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 pm

XD I saw one in Arizona that said pwn. I almost died laughing.

=]
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:27 pm

Lmao that is great. Both of those xD

The newest one I recall is.

TBF

The Bunnies Flee (My after thought.:.From Ashish.:. xD)

Come on guys and gals, Get your up. =) I can't recall all of them but when we drive back up to KS I will take a pen and paper and write down what Prille and I see. That way we can share them.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:20 am

so we're just doing random acronyms? okay.

SOAP

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!

isafos
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 pm

We just leave out the numbers on most of them unless they are like the follwoing: I saw l33t in a License plate xD

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!