Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

License Plate Game -COME PLAY!-

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

License Plate Game -COME PLAY!-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:18 am

Alright guys and gals. Here is the deal. While out and about you always see the letters and such on license plates. What you do is say the first thing the comes to mind for each letter. Make a saying. Now here is an exaple of one April and I saw the other day. LETTERS ONLY! NO NUMBERS!

ZYSN

Which we made:

Zhelir Yanks Sinfuls Nards.

Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you guys see and come up with.

Tonia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: License Plate Game -COME PLAY!-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:07 pm

(I saw one that said: 1AM007)

RENTAL

Rental. 8)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 pm

XD I saw one in Arizona that said pwn. I almost died laughing.

=]
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:27 pm

Lmao that is great. Both of those xD

The newest one I recall is.

TBF

The Bunnies Flee (My after thought.:.From Ashish.:. xD)

Come on guys and gals, Get your up. =) I can't recall all of them but when we drive back up to KS I will take a pen and paper and write down what Prille and I see. That way we can share them.

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:20 am

so we're just doing random acronyms? okay.

SOAP

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!

isafos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 pm

We just leave out the numbers on most of them unless they are like the follwoing: I saw l33t in a License plate xD

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.