Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Life Anew In Eronnis: Chapter 2

Life Anew In Eronnis, Chapter 2

a part of “Life Anew In Eronnis: Chapter 2”, a fictional universe by A Rubber Chicken.

The arrival was only the beginning...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life Anew In Eronnis: Chapter 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Life Anew In Eronnis, Chapter 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Welcome all! Whether you're new to the story or a returning member, here's where you can ask questions or put forward ideas. Failing that you can always drop a PM to myself or my partner Echored. Come in, sit down, kick your shoes off and see what you think of the place.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Life Anew In Eronnis, Chapter 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Aha! First OOC post! I'm glad this is getting started up again, and I'll have Leander resubmitted sometime today. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I love OOCs and talking to wonderful writers!

Looking forward to getting my character in soon!

Let's find some awesome writers :D

echored
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 pm

I have to say, I was extremely impressed by the first LAiE and was actually disappointed that I didn't find out about it until it was in full creative swing, so I'm gonna make a commitment to making a character in this one. Expect my sheet to be submitted sometime tomorrow.

dig17
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 am

RC can you post the link to the RP tab here in the OOC ! Thanks!

echored
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Sure thing Echo, here it is: roleplay/life-anew-in-eronnis-chapter-2/

And Dig, looking forward to your character, I wasn't aware we had any fans. I'm touched :D

*EDIT: The introduction has had an addition. I thought a bit of a story would be nice, rather than just overviews and bulletpoints. Look out for a new thread in the OOC too, any updates and/or extra information will be posted there.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparkleshine on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Just popping in and saying hello :)

sparkleshine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:28 pm

edit: nvm, I see you made a character!

WELCOME! :D

EDIT 2:

Happy to say I will submit my characters tomorrow night! After my big paper is completedddd.. I hate classes lol.

echored
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Yeeeey, happy to see you guys again and I'm so looking forward to this second chapter! It's nice to see we have newcomers ^^
*thunder voice* Join the rebellion!
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:26 pm

My revised character sheet has been submitted I look forward to the beginning of this new legacy. A quick question, do you all run on a turn based posting? Or do you like us to post only when there is and adequate reason to get our characters involved?
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Kirinak
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:51 pm

JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs and hugs* OMG I thought you were gone!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK! I didn't want Rowan to be the only returning rebel! :D haha yay this makes me happy. You better not go away again or I will come and find you :P lol

Glad you submitted your character Kiri!!

As for your question... ummmmm lol I guess it usually ends up turning to a a turn-based posting order, but that isn't at all necessary I would say. Post when you think it is adequate that your character get involved! For example, say there was you and someone else, and you two were the only ones in Jarvaise. You two wouldn't have to wait for everyone else to post if there was no one else interacting with you all in Jarvaise. Does that make sense?

:D

echored
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Yeah that makes perfect sense. and i also see that My character was accepted so Yay! when are we getting underway? I think i am going to start formulating my post in Word.

Kirinak
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Well my post is written in word at a modest 860 words. And now we play the waiting game. lol

Kirinak
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Awesome awesome! Rubber will be in charge of posting the intro. Also, I think we need to recruit more members to join. If you know anyone else that you think would be a good addition and contribute awesome writing, you should send them a link to here if they are interested!

echored
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 am

"*Inhabitants of Earth– The more the merrier as far as these are concerned. Each human was brought to Eronnis by an item found in their daily life. It may be bland and uninteresting or it may be strange and fantastic. Either way, they have kept it and carried it with them, at this point now noticing that it is not quite what it appears. "

What do you mean by this?
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:18 pm

as in the last part

AxelZero93
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm

* bear hugs echored* you know, echo, It would have been really bad if you weren't participating in this chapter... so far you guys are the only ones I found on the site who write like crazy. It so happens I know a few other people who would make this a great story if they do have time to join. I'll start writing pms right away fu fu fu~

@axel: that object (it can be anything from a pebble to a washing machine - but it's better that you keep it pocket size or at least light enough for one person to carry around) it's something your character incidentally comes across and decides to keep it (I think it can also be something he already possesses). It brings your character to Eronnis and it may have some special features of it's own if you wish so (doesn't make your character a superhero, though). Rubber can give you more details, at one point I asked myself it you can give it an important role in your character's story, but since my chary is already from Eronnis and doesn't have one I didn't ask. Hope that helped.

Jane Storm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm

As it stands I'd like to have another couple of characters ready before we start. If, after another couple of days, it's just us then so be it, I'll put the first post up and we can get to work. I'd prefer a small group of people who'll stick with it to a load of dropouts anyway.

Jane, you pretty much hit the nail on the head in answer to Axel's question. We did discuss this in the Chapter 1 OOC, I'm sure, but the item will give a particular skill to the owner, which will improve as the story moves on. So keep in mind something your item could do and try to be creative with it. We only just started touching on this by the end of Chapter 1 so it'll be fairly new to everyone. As ever, questions are welcomed.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Just woke up from a long night of drinking... awful headache :( wahh.

echored
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Poor Echo, can't handle her drink. Ahhh, the youth of today, such a disappointment ;)

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!