Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Life Anew In Eronnis

Life In Eronnis

a part of “Life Anew In Eronnis”, a fictional universe by A Rubber Chicken.

Chapter 2 is now open and accepting characters. Click for link.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life Anew In Eronnis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Life In Eronnis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 pm

No way!! I refuse! Did you pm jane? Did they say they left? I can pm jane and ask! I don't want to call it a day! :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm

I have an idea to save this, if it does come down to the three of us.

We can close it up and get it approved for completed. Call it chap 1. Make a new rp tab, chapter two life in eronnis! Have the three of us resubmit our characters as veterans, while in the meantime edit the plot a little to where say.. A few weeks have passed and they made it to the east. Attract in new people to rp, by saying yet more random beings from modern day earth are sent down to eronnis and landed in the east. The people that are no longer with us, we can say their characters died on the way to the east. You can even make an open role for the position as kali so that we can find someone else to take her place, and pm them the details between rowan and kronis.

What do you think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:11 am

Hahaa, I do admire your commitment, and that sounds like a really good idea to be honest. Plus, a fresh chapter and introduction would give me a chance to throw in some plot-progressing scenes.

That said, I haven't actually PM'd Jane but I think I might drop her a message telling her about your idea and see if she'd be interested in coming back for chapter 2. Good job Echo!
What say you Kiku, you reckon it could work?

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Hmm... I think it is certainly the best way to get some new people in. I say give it a shot and see what happens.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:15 am

Salutations. Is said roleplay still in the midst of battle? (read: are thou accepting new writers?)

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 pm

ooohh yay someone new!

we were wanting to start up this rp again and recruit new people! you should PM rubberchicken! :D

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello everyone, i just wanted to say i did not want to make you all wait so long and i had no intention of dropping out of this roleplay, ut what was supposed to be about two weeks of no internet after arriving in my new home in puerto rico, ended up as two months... so i just wanted to excuse myself as i dont want to be labelled as "irresponsible" for just never writing again.

-AxelZero93
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 am

I thoroughly dislike PMs unless they aren't completely necessary. Yet, I am interested, and if this is still going, I'd like to hear more about it.

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Hmm, I forgot to check the OOC here for a good while, just happened to give it a glance over. Good to see you back Axel, and good to see some new interest Frozen Soul. I had all but given up on starting up a second chapter here at the moment, work is hectic and I'm pulling 12 hour shifts when I'm in so many days I don't get a chance to write at all. However, fresh blood has a way of re-invigorating creativity so I'm gonna get to work on staring it up again. Watch this space, I'll let you all know what the deal is when I make some progress!

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am

Salutations yet again. I wish to know if your wonderful tale still hosts empty spots for the brave and the (as of yet) undecided heroes to come, and more importantly, if it is still going? I never got a clear cut reply from you Rubber.

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am

rubber has been pretty busy with school and stuff but he gets on every now and then....You can talk to me about it though because I am claiming myself as his Co-GM.

I really really love where the plot has gone with this RP, and I would rather enjoy for it to continue on. We never got to the great action parts and that was what I've been wanting to get to.

Here is what we need to do for this to start back up:

A) Message those who are involved in the RP and see if they would be willing to be active again.
B) Advertise the RP out there again to recruit new people to join. I would say if none of the old members come back we would need new people to take the roles of the inactive characters/ and or come up with at least 5 new characters to be involved
C) Somehow summarize what all has happened in the plot to those who haven't read a thing.

Now that I've pointed these out, let me pose this question for you.

Rubber and I were discussing making a Chapter 2 to this RP as sort of a fresh start. This current RP would be Chapter 1 and closed, and then a new RP would be created under the same name/some rules/almost same everything but an updated the plot. It might be easier to attract new member this way. What do you think?

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemo on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:14 am

Well I just sent my submission for a character, Red Traven... though I see you guys are having some RP troubles. I hope this isn't closing so soon?

Nemo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

I wish I had the ability to accept characters, but rubber is the creator.. you'll have to wait until he gets on a checks this and look at your application

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I can always rely on Echo to keep things going to the bitter end. With fresh interest brewing I think I'll take on the task of creating a chapter 2. However I will be needing people who won't be dropping out along the way, that's how this one died and, even though sometimes things did go a little slow, I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anyone who is interested can PM me or Echo (Co-host granted) and we can get started with getting this show back on the road. Thanks a bunch Echo! I'll be in touch, I still have the documents I wrote up for Chapter 2 knocking around somewhere on my laptop.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 pm

I still wanted to be part of this RP, but I don't know how to jump in, It's been so long and vic has missed so much, so how would I put him back in the story?

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 pm

I have your answer Axel! Rubber and I are making a chapter two. New beginnings. Vic can hop back into the story with no problem. Just give us a couple days to write up the new chapter, and then resubmit your character!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Hello everyone, I was browsing for a story that i could enjoy posting in and happened across this one it seems that i happened upon it at a good time as you are resurrecting it! I haven't had a chance yet to read the actual activity postings yet but that's my next stop, but from what i hear you all post a good amount of wordage per post, which is relieving to me because i haven't found but one other RP in which people post entries of good length and coherent nature. At this point i am very interested in submitting a character. I'm thinking (because of my real life background) A soldier on mission in Iraq finding a mysterious item in a ruin while on patrol. Sound interesting?
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:17 pm

[u]
YAY!
[/u*]

*Ahem*

I mean, sounds good.

Also, would you two please look into my RP, the Ellaria saga, I have a plot ready, but I Also have co-gms, so I want to run it by them, but one of them has disappeared, so I might have to do it with just one Co-GM

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Also, sorry for this double post, but could i get into a pm with you guys or something, I would like to speak about a possible in story explanation to him going missing...

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Kirinak,
personally i think that sounds awesome!
course, I have no say in this XD

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!