My life explanation ( I guess)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

My life explanation ( I guess)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph Bennett on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Hi, my name is Joseph. I’m sorta new to the whole role-playing thing, but it’s really fun. I looked up role play sites and chose this one, and it’s been really cool. I’m sorta hesitant to talk to people initially, but when I get to know them I’m less nervous.
At home I usually hang out with my family, both my 2d one and my real one. I’d like to get to know people that also like adventure role playing. I guess if you want to learn more about me, which obviously means you are insane, hunt me down and talk to me, I guess.
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joseph Bennett
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer

Re: My life explanation ( I guess)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Welcome to the site Joseph, we're happy you found us. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Also as a side note, what sort of genres are appealing to you? I see that you've popped into the Multiverse earlier today and have been kicking around in Victory Square.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: My life explanation ( I guess)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:41 am

Hey Joseph! Welcome to the site. I cannot confirm or deny my insanity, so I may have to go poke you later and learn more about you. I'm a pretty big fan of adventure style roleplays myself, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to bring to the table.
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

ChaoticMarin
Member for 9 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!