Life's Struggles: Love

Life's Struggles: Love

a part of “Life's Struggles: Love”, a fictional universe by Onica-Louis.

Love is such a big thing that can be corrupted by so many small things.............

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life's Struggles: Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Life's Struggles: Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey Onica I should have a post up in a day or two :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:43 am

Ok :) thanks so much for letting me know, hun! :D

BTW it's my birthday today, so happy birthday me! This roleplay was technically a gift to myself for my birthday lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onica-Louis
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Happy late birthday! lol
WOOOOO!
I hope you had a great birthday.

Oh and I posted for Jace, hope it looks alright and I will post for Van tomorrow hopefully.

Hallowed777
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:46 am

Thank you and I noticed lol, I'm so late at replying to you ( @ . @ )

On a different note.... I finished Pastel if any of you are curious in reading the finished product!

Onica-Louis
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 am

Is this still opened? I just wanted to know what characters are open and not reserved. :3

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 am

This roleplay died, but I'm about to do a remake. Would you like to reserve a character for that one?

Onica-Louis
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Well if you don't take the role of Boy 4 then I would love to play him but if you do then I would love to play Girl 5
:3

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

:3 I change my mind, i wanna reserve the 'Girl 1' role please~

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Ok, :) I'll reserve her for you as soon as it starts back up and I'll send you a PM as well.

Onica-Louis
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!