Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Light and Dark

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Light and Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun May 27, 2007 11:35 pm

"Hey, don't call me stupid. You shouldn't clall people stupid, stupid. I thought even Unforgiven's had some sort of basic manners. Geez." Mithos walked towards his uncles cabin but when he got to the door, he found his key had fallen out when he had tripped."Uh-oh. No this is fine I got this. COME, LIGHT." At that moment a burst of light came down and the door exploded."K, lets go." As Mithos walked in, he tripped over a floorboard."Will that ever stop happening. The bedrooms are upstairs, follow me."
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun May 27, 2007 11:38 pm

Carlos furrowed his eyes, "And what do you mean when you call me stupid? If I'm stupid, you're brain-dead. And you're still a klutz, idiot." He took a quick glance around the room of the house they had just broken into, his eyes growing wide, "Wow... your uncle has lots of cool stuff... Does he even need all of it? Can I have something? And where's the kitchen? I'm hungry."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun May 27, 2007 11:44 pm

"Sorry, it's hard to change the way you treat people when you've grown up that way. And, no, you can't have any of his stuff." At that moment the Mithos's uncle and aunt walked in."Uncle,....... I thought you guys were gone for the month. It's not what you think."
"YOU, you destroyed our door, ate our food, and worst of all you brought a stupid, filthy, bloody, pathetic Unforgiven into our house." Mithos's uncle picked up his axe and swung it towards Carlos. "Stop," Mithos jumped in front of Carlos hastily, and took the blow. "Ahhhh." Mithos fell to the ground with a giant gash in his arm."You're next, Unforgiven."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun May 27, 2007 11:49 pm

Carlos scowled and backed away, his shoes spattered with the blood of Myth, "Now, now... no need to go into hysterics?"

The uncle, livid, came after him, swiping at him with his axe.

Dodging out of the way, Carlos grabbed the Uncle round the neck and threw him against the wall angrily, the axe falling down to the floor, "What is wrong with you people? What is the problem with you and Unforgivens? You racist morons!"

The uncle gasped, paling as his fingers scrabbled at Carlos's arm.

Carlos sneered, "I should just kill you now, idjit, and take all your color. I'm experienced, you know. I could have such an energy rush from you." He licked his lips and spat into the Uncle's face.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun May 27, 2007 11:55 pm

Slowly, Mithos rose from the ground. Blood was running like a flood down his arm. It was numb with the pain."GET AWAY FROM HIM! LIGHT STORM." Tons of bolts of light flew down through the sky and then through the door. He fell unconscious."Sorry about him. It would have been way better had he not ever been in my life. So, you okay Carlos?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun May 27, 2007 11:58 pm

Carlos growled, shaking his hand angrily, "You could have warned me, Myth. And what about her?" He motioned to the aunt, "Can I drain her color? She'll be kind of scared out of her wits to do anything." He licked his lips, "And I'm fine. Still just a bit hungry."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 12:01 am

"NO, I didn't save you so you could go all evil on me. No she'll probably faint any second now." Three seconds later she dropped to the ground unconscious."She was always doing that when me or my sister did something bad. It gets really annoying after a while.By the way, could you do something about my arm, it's starting to hurt. Also, thanks for sort of saving me."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 12:04 am

Carlos stepped towards Myth, "Your family has a weird thing about fainting, doesn't it? I could drain your wound of color, but that's about it. Red blood cells would turn to white, white would turn clear, to platelets, and platelets would turn to dead cells.
In short, your arms would heal a bit faster, but you won't be able to feel it for a while."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 am

"No, my arm will be fine. The blood that's leaving from my arm is causing me to be a little light-headed. It feels really funny and," Mithos suddenly dropped to the ground. :( :shock:

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 12:13 am

Carlos smiled happily and advanced on Myth. Reaching his downed, unconscious friend, he knelt and stuck his finger deep down into the wound. Immediately, the surrounding crimson blood turned to a dark gray as the color fled out of it into him.
Mm... Yummy...
Taking his other hand, Carlos tugged Myth up to lean him against the wall. The color continued to fade...
Finally satisfied, Carlos withdrew his fingers and inspected Myth's now totally colorless lower arm. Lovely...
And delicious.
Cheerfully, he shook Myth's shoulder, "Wake up, Myth... Wake up..."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 12:19 am

"Uggg, what happened? Ahhhhh, what happened to my ar.....? No, you didn't. My arm, it's...it's...it's grey. How could this happen. Hey it doesn't hurt any more. But, don't think I'm letting you off. You sucked the color out of my arm. Is it going to come back? Wait, I read this in a book. The more touch me the more I turn grey. That means that eventually, I'll become a statue, doesn't it? You wouldn't do that to me, would you Carlos?

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 12:20 am

"Mmm... I don't know... Maybe if you keep getting hurt and being a racist, I will..." Carlos smiled grimly, "You're yummy. Or at least your color."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 12:25 am

"Haha, you are so not funny. You are really bad at being nice. I mean, I have saved your life twice, and still you try to eat me." shivers "Anyway, I guess the next move is up to you. So, what do you want us to do now?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 12:29 am

Carlos smirked, "Bad at being nice? I'm horrible at being nice. But, if you want me to try, I'll try." He forced a broad smile and squeaked in a high-pitched voice, "How are you doing? Should I get you something to eat? Oh, I forgot. You're an angel, and too prissy to take food from one such as me." He scowled, then tried again, "How are you doing? Do you want something to drink? I can get you whatever your moron uncle has in his kitchen, and, while I'm gone, he comes back for unconsciousness and cuts your head off."
No... that wasn't right either.
"How are you doing? Can I help you in some stupid little way? Just tell me already, you stupid little angel!"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 12:34 am

"Okay, you can stop now. I understand now why you don't try to be nice. I thought you said no calling people stupid? You are such a hypocrite. Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite. ANYWAY, I guess this is where we split roads. But, I was hoping you would join my troop. Sooo, would you like to join? Please?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 12:36 am

Carlos stared at Myth, surprised. Join the troops of an Angel Division?
"OH YES! Oh, thank you! That'd be great! And exciting! Oh, I'll be nice! Anything!"
Carlos threw his arms around Myth in joy, and then retracted them quickly with a 'I'm not gay' thought.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Mithos left to go back to the military headquarters in Heavensdora. He was greeted with shocked faces all of the with their eye glued to his grey arm. "General Mithos reporting for duty."The Commander-in-chief took a few seconds to stare at his arm and then resoponded," Uh..., yes, General Mithos, of squad 82. It has been requested that you go to room 108 and report to the Captain." Without responding, Mithos ran towards room 108. When he arrived he heard two voices arguing."We have to find a way to stop him from being general. He is way to young and uncoordinated to be a general. Plus, he showed up today with his whole arm gray.""Yes, but how do we do it? What if we charge him with mingling with the Ungorgivens?" "No, then he will just get off with a brief time in solitary. We, need to charge him with mingling with Demons. Then he'll get sent to prison as a traitor." Mithos had to take a second to regain his breath. Mithos turned around and began to run down the corridor. The two men in the room came out, saw him running, and began to shout,"Grab him. He's been with demons. He's a TRAITOR!" Suddenly, two men jumped in front of Mithos and dragged him away.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 1:33 pm

OOC: Take it slower, tiger. You just left me behind.
~
Carlos had followed Myth back to the angel city, using a cloak he had stolen from the Uncle's house to disguise his tell-tale Unforgiveness. He mingled with the crowds just like any angel would.
The military compound was open for public view; "Nothing to hide from the people," as the government motto went, so Carlos quietly snuck in with the curious crowd.

"Grab him! He's been with demons! He's a traitor!"

Carlos glanced worriedly up as he tried to find this 'traitor', but he couldn't see. Hurrying forward, he silently slipped into the fortress and saw something that creeped him out.
Two men dragged Myth away, holding him as they smiled wickedly.
Carlos growled and sped after them.

One of the soldiers, seeing him, snarled, "Who are you?"

Carlos didn't answer, but lunged at the soldies, taking them by surprise. He grabbed one by the neck while kicking another in the groin. As the kicked one went down, groaning in pain, the one taken by the neck started choking as Carlos greedily sucked all the color from him.
Yum...
The angel died, completely devoid of color, and Carlos dropped him and turned to the other with ravenous eyes, "How about... an after-dinner snack?"

The angel scrambled away before Carlos could react, screaming for his life.

Smirking, Carlos glanced at Myth on the ground and kicked him in the shoulder, "Get up, stupid."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 3:25 pm

"How did you get here undetected? I heard from some other generals that they're trying to get rid of me. I don't know what to do. We need to get out of here, and fast." In the distance Mithos could hear someone shouting out,"Hey, that's the traitor and his disgusting Unforgiven, get 'em." "Something telling me we should run." Before they could get away a mob of squad members surrounded them. They all drew the weapons and Mithos thought it was over. "We have to fight back, NOW! LIGHT! With the last of his strength, Mithos rained light on the mob. All of the men disintigrated. Mithos dropped to the ground, with hardly an ounce of life left."Carlos.....," Mithos choked on the words,"make a difference. Don't let the rest of them look down on the Unforgivens anymore." With his last words, Mithos dropped to the ground and a small burst of life floated out of him.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Mon May 28, 2007 5:53 pm

OOC: DID YOU JUST DIE?!?!
~
Carlos stared at the flitting life that had just passed out of Myth in horror. Oh dear! This was going to be hard! Lunging at the life, he caught it up like a butterfly, which if almost looked like, and glared around, making sure that no body was watching.
He uncupped his hands and peered at the little light specter, fanning its wings tiredly as it began to freeze over.
Panicking, Carlos breathed hastily on it, watched it come back for a minute, than freeze a bit more. Oh darn it! He needed to warm this thing up!
A frozen soul couldn't do a thing!
He glanced down at Myth's cold body and shivered, wondering if he could put this thing back in. But first, they needed safety. Safety was mandatory.
He popped the butterfly into his mouth, careful not to swallow this delicate thing, and grabbed Myth's corpse up. He hastily tugged the thing down the hall and threw it into the closest room he could find. Following it, he turned, locked the door, and spat the life back out.
It was alive already, jerking irregularly through the air as it tried to fly away.
Catching it, Carlos bent and stuffed it down into Myth's mouth, shoving it down his throat.
Great, force-feeding a dead person... what fun!
The butterfly of life disappeared down Myth's throat, and Carlos punched Myth across the face, "Wake up, stupid! I'm not going to let you die!"

Rache
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!