Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Light and Dark

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Light and Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon May 28, 2007 7:45 pm

Cough, cough."What happened? The last thing I remember is being surrounded by a mob. My head hurts. Wait, why are we in a closet? AND WHY ARE YOU HOVERING ME? You're making me clostrophobic." Mithos started to stand up, but his legs wouldn't move."What's wrong with my legs? Carlos, what did you do to me? Ahhhhhh!"
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue May 29, 2007 12:43 am

Carlos spat down on Myth, trying to get rid of the horrible taste in his mouth, "You died, stupid, and I had to carry your bliddy life in my mouth while it was fluttering and all..." He shuddered and changed the subject, "I didn't do anything to your legs... Now... how do we get out of here unnoticed, without you dieing again?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Tue May 29, 2007 6:18 pm

"Wait, I died and you pur my soul back in? Do you no what that means? I'm going to slowly go unconscious, and then die. Listen, you can't always save me. I'm sorry. Now, this means I have a little while until....it happens. So, we need to think of a way to set you Unforgivens free of the constant abuse. Got any ideas?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Tue May 29, 2007 6:28 pm

Carlos stared at the angel in horrified dumbfoundment, "Y-you're going to...die?"
Instantly, he started swearing words that the devil would flinch at, "You mean I put back your soul for nothing? You no good idiot! You could have told me that! Oh, I should just kill you now and get it over with instead of worrying!"
Carlos advanced on Myth, teeth bared angrily.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed May 30, 2007 8:52 pm

"What are you doing? Get away from me!" Mithos started to think frantically on what to do next. If he ran, Carlos would follow and then they both would be captured. If he fought, one of them wouldn't make, and if he did nothing, he would certainly die. Mithos made up his mind. "Light Storm!" Tons of streams of light burst through the closet door and all hit their target, Carlos.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed May 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Carlos felt the heat and flinched at the light before any searing pain came to his chest, but now his torso was on fire! He hissed angrily and tossed himself to the side of the room, clawing at the stone. The rock was cold, blessfully chilling.
His skin! It burned, but there was no fire!
He took rasping breaths, anger dying down to hurt pain and a betrayed feeling.
Glaring at Myth, he grated painfully, "What did you do that for, you freakin' angel? I wouldn't actually hurt you..."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed May 30, 2007 9:38 pm

"I'm sorry, but I can't keep this up. I going to be completely dead soon. This is the only way I can be sure that you won't stay here. NOW GO! FIGHT! AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE." With that, Mithos's head dropped to the floor, and he then his body dissapeared.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Wed May 30, 2007 11:08 pm

OOC: OH COME ON! WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH DYING? I CAN'T ROLEPLAY WITH MYSELF!
~
Carlos stared at the spot that Myth had disappeared from, dumbfounded. Angels weren't supposed to die! What- what had happened?
"M-M-Myth? Mithos?"
Suddenly, rage consumed him, and he roared anrily, "CURSE IT, MYTH! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Thu May 31, 2007 6:15 pm

"Carlos, I'm right here. I'm in your mind. I have lived on inside of you. Now, are you ready to go make a difference?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu May 31, 2007 6:40 pm

OOC: Thank you for asking permission to make me a schizophrenic.
~
Carlos jerked when he heard the voice and whispered in confusion, "Myth? Where are you? I can't see you! My mind? Wait... living on inside me? But I didn't swallow the fluttery thing!"
Carlos glanced wildly around, searching for his angel friend.

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Thu May 31, 2007 6:56 pm

"No, you didn't swallow me. But, according to the ancient code set down by Chief Sunset, any angel can live on in another living thing if said angel chooses. I chose you!" :lol:

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Thu May 31, 2007 9:54 pm

Carlos gave up trying to figure out if Myth was hiding and tricking him, so he sighed and rolled his eyes up, "I would have liked it better if I had got to chosen. You could have told me... It would have made me not so... worried when you died."
Carlos let a sigh slip out, "Why do you even care about me? I'm just an Unforgiven!"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:37 pm

"I'm sorry if I scared you, but I needed to know if you could be trusted. I know you're an Unforgiven. Why else would I trust you with changing the perspectives of the others. Any regular angel would probably give up if they were under enough adversity. You, you know what it's like to suffer because of who you are. You will stick it through. So, like I said, are you ready to make a difference?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:39 pm

"Stop talking to me like a blasted student." muttered Carlos crossly, "Fine, I'll do what you want, but the angels are probably going to cut me open and eat my insides, you know? Well, not literally... But they will execute me... maybe."

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:49 pm

"No, they won't kill you, if you follow my direction. The angels have a book which they follow word for word. It has a magical essence about it. If you can get a hold of it, you can change their laws. It is in Heavensdora. It's contained in the main room. At exactly midnight, it is not guarded for ten minutes. You need to get it in your possestion. Now go!"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:55 pm

Carlos sighed and ran down the hall, trying to shake the horrible feeling that he was being used by the voice in his head, "Okay, okay! It'll take a while, 'cause it's far, but I can make it. Now... SHUT UP!"
~
Carlos touched down in Heavensdora around fifteen till twelve. The capitol city stretched for many miles, but he was located outside the main castle gates in the center of the city.
A guard stood at the gate, glaring at him suspiciously, and Carlos turned away hastily, murmuring, "Myth, I'm here. What do I do?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 pm

"There is something important I should've mentioned. Now that I'm, well, inside of you, you can use my abilites. When you get close to the guard, or anyone else for that matter, focus hard on sunlight and shout,'Light.' Don't do this o often, or it will drain your life force."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:08 pm

"I'd... rather not, please. I'll just use my own..." Carlos glanced at the guard warily, gulped, and ventured close, "Um... excuse me? Could you tell me where I am?"

The guard gazed at him suspiciuosly, "You're in Heavensdora, and you're not supposed to be-"

The guard made a strangled noise as Carlos leapt forward and clamped his hands around the man's neck. An instant later, he choked and died as his throat turned to colorless gray stone.
Carlos licked his lips happily in satisfaction as the man dropped. Quietly, he continued on into the castle.
"Where do I go now?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm

"I wish you hadn't done that. I can see what you see, and that was just gross! Now, head through the door and take a left. There will be a staircase for thirty floors. You'll have to climb them all because if you use the elevator, you WILL be caught. It's a safety precaution. No go, and hurry before the window of oppertunity closes."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 pm

"It wasn't gross and -Wait! Thirty floors? Are you blasted serious?" Carlos cursed venomously and paced forward in the courtyard of the castle, "I'll take the quick way."
Shooting up into the air, he rocked skywards, counting the different levels of floors as he flew up.
Was Myth just using him?
Or did he really care?
27...28...29...30!
Carlos changed his direction, folding his wings as he dove at a window. Glass shattered around him, cutting at his wings but letting him pass into a brightly lit hall with no more than those few small scratches. Grinning, Carlos leapt up and quickly looked around, "Now where?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!