Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm a little late, but hey :)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'm a little late, but hey :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:06 pm

It's a little late, but hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've had an RPG account, so some things seem to have changed. I'm excited to be back, though ^^
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I'm a little late, but hey :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Hi Ketsueki, Welcome back to the forums..plenty happening all over the place so if you are looking for somewhere to start, just give me a shout. Look forward to seeing you about :)

All the best,
Pup
(Common Poster in the multiverse)
unsure where to begin? looking for a role in an active setting?
We would love to hear from you :)

part-something-bigger-t98502.html#p2113717

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sick Puppy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Property Buyer Tipworthy

Re: I'm a little late, but hey :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Welcome back to the site, Tora!

Glad to see returning faces now and then. I'm sure you know how it all works and so on by now, but if you need a refresher on anything or just have any miscellaneous questions, feel free to let me know. I hope you enjoy your (second?) stay.

Cheers,
Kurokiku
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!