Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Liuena Academy, a new generation

a part of “Liuena Academy, a new generation”, a fictional universe by laxnchill20.

A magical school for those with magical abilities known as Magni.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Liuena Academy, a new generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Liuena Academy, a new generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Liuena Academy, a new generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 pm

A very grumpy and mumbled hello. ^_^

Not overly sure why but I feel I would enjoy playing a part in this story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm

,Wazzup, The original roleplay was great reading material, (Considering it is the longest, Roleplay, ever), It was casual, And It was thought out, As there was arcs, So the story actually is going somewhere, Which, made the roleplay extend to 15 pgs, (Impressive..), So, I'll leave with this, I know you want to keep this "open", but the thing that Polar did was pretty effective, if you (or someone else, I don't care), Have a well thought out plot, I'd love to take a spot, (But I might just take a spot anyways, >_<)

Kill me, I actually read the OOC of the orginal, Take the knife, Anyways, I'm in. This will be fun..

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgenderFluxDictator on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:33 pm

*A wild Kasen has appeared!* Hello everyone. Happy... whatever today is in your time zone (unless you are in space, in which case, congrazzles for being in space, and I hope you have safe travels). This RP looks pretty chill, so I will send in a character.

AgenderFluxDictator
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Hello everyone. This roleplays piqued my interest so I figure I'll throw my hat in the ring too. Given the previous roleplay's longevity I am eager to see what becomes of this one once it gets on a roll.

My character should be in within a day or so.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Hello, this looks so cool, i never saw the original but this looks amazing.
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xyourguardianangelx on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:04 am

Hello! I'd love to join this RP. It looks interesting ^-^ Ive sent in a character.
Some nights the wolves are silent and only the moon howls...

xyourguardianangelx
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Done..I've taken light, Hopefully no one minds

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pika on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Hello I would love to join this roleplay! I would like to reserve a female character student I'll sum it later today

Pika
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Just to note, my character's base element will be water. Figured I'd mention just in case.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:59 pm

It has come to my attention that there is not an explicit location for describing what you are capable of doing with your magic, please follow my lead with Kieran and use the Element/Type of Magic location to also describe what your magni is capable of doing.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:58 am

Well howdy new friends!

And to Venom and Lax, sup bros. How it do?

Regardless of whether you want me to or not, I shall be submitting a character for this role play. As someone who phased himself out of the original quite early, I do feel the need to play a larger part in this one. So, yeah... Cool. I'mma probably take Shadow, but use the sub-tier of gravity.

Powers include low-level telekinesis, gyrokinetic combat, and high level control of gravitational manipulation with a low power setting. This means my character will be quite precise with his control, but the overall power will still be average.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Right, might as well post here now that I've actually got a character idea.

So, hiya lads. Might as well join this little continuation of a roleplay I loved 'till the end. Even if it slowed down a notch during those times. I've been planing to join this RP since it went up, but I couldn't quite think of a character and my old one wouldn't really suffice, since... well, unless I play a teacher of some sort that wouldn't really fly, would it?

Now, the idea I currently have is a student who's affinity for light allows them to shift and bend it to create illusions. Stationary ones at first, but as the roleplay progresses that might evolve into actual animated figments an perhaps even some form of cloaking/invisibility if I can make sense of that. Hope that's alright. I know someone's already gone with light, but I figured I might take a different spin on it and use some kind of sub-type so as to differantiate from the petty all-rounder element peasant. Pssh...

I'm joking... i'm joking...

Anyway, I hope I've informed ya'll enough. Hope to be part of this roleplay, though I'd like a thumb up/down about my Magni's abilities as well. Wouldn't be too overpowered methinks, but a yay or nay would be nice from you, lax.

inb4, hi lax and Shishio. fancy meeting you lads here. Although, I obviously should've guessed the latter would show up eventually with lax being that GM and all.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Silly byte shishio and I don't do anything on this site without the other lol. Also shishio and I's characters are Kieran's kids, before you joined I just kinda implied but never said allowed that they were melody's as well, do you mind?

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Naah, I don't mind. Would've been nice if you'd talked to me about it. But, hey, I'm all for it. In fact, if I feel confident enough I might shoot you a PM for a couple of things. Though that depends on how greedy I'll get. >:D

Anyway, you still haven't given me a thumb up/down. Although at this point I'm wondering if I even have to ask. xD

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:38 pm

I pmed and asked if you wanted to join you're good lol. Also I only alluded to personality traits here or there of Kieran's unnamed wife and was planning on asking if you minded after you showed your face so :p

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Huh... must not have arrived, then. Either way, something went wrong. But I stumbled on it anyway, mwahahah! ^^;

So, yeah, should be nearly finished. Writing up the last bits (bio and demon) as we speak. Should be ready to be submitted soon.

EDIT: Done. Done and... done. So, yeah, character's done. Hope ya like 'r.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:11 pm

When will you accept the characters in? I want to see everyone's guys

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:34 pm

patience please, I have yet to see a single completed CS.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Hmm, I thought I completed mine..whatever
Edit : Now that Polar is here, I want to partake in this roleplay, with a passion, (Now it will be long like the last one, Yay!), but yeah, I submitted my character again, And added one letter to the last name to make it possible, -Excitement-)
Last edited by Phantom's Bullet on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!