Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Liuena Academy

Liuena Academy

a part of “Liuena Academy”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

A magical school for those with magical abilities known as Magni. (Complete & Pending Review)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Liuena Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Liuena Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Liuena Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Liuena Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 pm

I'll make a charicter :) Just as soon as I can, promise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Possibility
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm

I think I may join and create a character with fire as an ability if that is okay. I don't know if I will be able to post every day though, maybe more so at least three/four times a week as I am limited to internet access right now. But I will post when I can :3

Azazel
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 pm

@Possibility
alright

@Azazel
that's cool if you cant then that's fine just as long as your able to post at least once or twice a week is good enough for me:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweetPonine on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Just a couple quick questions!

1) what are the limits on magic?
2) would you prefer anime or realistic images?
3) are you okay with homosexual characters?

SweetPonine
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:19 pm

@SweetPonine
id prefer anime and no i dont mind homosexual characters as long as we dont end up with only homosexual characters
as for the limits on magic how do you mean by limits? as in how many a person can have if so only one unless their a seinor at the academy or 18 years of age but the second magic will be very new to them so they shouldnt be able to use it very well i think that answered your question:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm

I have a question about the demos size. Exactly how small are they to be? For example, I plan on making this my characters demon. Is that okay?

Azazel
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

any size really as long as it isnt taller than its Magni the tallest i should be is up to the shoulder of their Magni so if your character is 6'0 then it'll be about a foot shorter:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Alright thanks! I will be submitting my character soon. It will be a work in progress for the moment because I have to go to sleep soon. Work calls me tomorrow v_v

Azazel
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm

lol thats cool i have to go to bed soon as well so ill read your CS to orriw morning so goodnight ya'll ill answer any and all questions tomorrow:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:47 am

Well met everyone! Hi Polaris! Would you all mind if I jumped into this RP? I was thinking a shapeshifter, animals only. He'd be completely unable to alter his appearance outside of changing into animals. I'm thinking he would start with only being able to change into mammals and would slowly gain the ability to change into non-mammalian animals and finally maxing out with dinos if that would be cool with you. We could make it a subdivision of either water or light if you like. Lemme know.
Last edited by XShishioX on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hodgic on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:53 am

hey, it will take me a bit for me to get a charater posted but I definitly will have one. As far as the type of magic I have one I would like to suggest.
Acceloration; magic that does just what it sounds: accelorates things. The speed of the target accelorated depends on the user's abilty to use it and how long the user is in contact with the target. At the highest of levels one can accelorate something as fast (or in rare cases faster than) the speed of light. Alhough it is rare to see someone get much passed the speed of a bullet even after they have reached their fullest potential.
Now I know this sounds like it is very powerful but their are a few drawbacks to this magic type. First and probably most prominate is that those with this type of magic are commonly NEVER are able to completely control it. Second is that it works from any point of ther body at any time. Third is that when it is used without them wanting to the power is unpredictable; it could be a fraction of the norm or several times stronger.
Lucky for those with this type of magic there are cpothes that are not affected by this magic. This way they are not constantly having to buy new clothes. sadly it is so exspensive that the only ways it is worth it is if you either have this magic or are quite rich. Although due to this magic runnng through the blood of the user and it not always being passed along to the kids it is quite rare to come across one f these magic users. Due to the dangers these uses possess to not only themselves but others they are rarely popular (sometimes dispised) solely because of the power they possess.

if there is anything on that idea you would like changed or you do not want this power at all let me know. if I cannot use this type of magic at all then I will go with air if it is not yet taken.

Hodgic
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kewlkatt on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:56 am

May I make a character with shadow powers?

Kewlkatt
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelson1992 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 am

Could I create a character with water powers?

angelson1992
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 am

I think I am going to scratch my spot. With the limited Internet access I have, I don't think I can commit to the role-play. But I do hope all goes well for you and this turns out to be a wonderful role-play :3

Azazel
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:43 am

@Shishio
oh sounds fun as for subdivsion, shapeshifting could just be a side skill that runs in the family as i really dont see how it could connect with the othersx3 but feel free to use it though i suggest it have some drawbacks such as they can only change for a limited amount of time or can only change to certain mamals with great profiency:)

@Hodgic
acceloration sounds good it could simply be a shbdivion of air or light magic though ill only allow ine person to have it simply for the saek of keeping every character unique. just remember they are still students and have yet to master any of their abilities so e/she should have some trouble with using besides what you listed but other than that go right ahead:)

@Kewlkatt
sure shadow it is

@Angelson
water you shall have though i suggest you be specific as to what they can do with water

@Azazel
well thats a shame but alright if you still wish to continue let me know:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 am

@Polaris, obviously there will have to be a time limit as to how long it would last, and I'll have preferences as to which ones I change into. I'll send you a PM once I've submitted and we'll chat about it. I don't want to go breaking your RP for no reason XP

XShishioX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 am

@Shishio
alright then glad we see eye to eye on this:) now im very curious as to what kind of animals he/she can turn into:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:16 am

Bah! Still writing stuff, but I can never be arsed to wait with a perfect visual of how the character sheet looks in its full view. Anyway, not that much left. Just history, and a few things I'd like to mention in the trivia section.

sorry if I don't have an abundance of images. Already had a hard time finding something that would fit. So, yeah. x3
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 am

thats cool as long as we got a picture for the appearance i dont mind the small amount of pictures:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!