Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Comforting soul food recipes from PGEW » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Livers and Fangs

Livers and Fangs

a part of “Livers and Fangs”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

[1 female vampire] What if you had some lovely female admirers, some lovely night world admirers, the kind of lovely admirers who could- I dont know? KILL YOU!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Livers and Fangs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Livers and Fangs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Livers and Fangs"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Livers and Fangs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 am

Hey, could I reserve the vampire?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 am

Hi, can I reserve the human?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 am

Meesha! I am your understudy! Hear me roar! Meow.

Can i reserve the werewolf?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue May 08, 2012 12:56 pm

MEESHA. HOLY SHIT. I haven't seen you since The College of Sky. I thought you left! :'''D

I'm just gonna reserve the "watcher" slot. As in I'm just gon' stand back and watch.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

I want to be man... MAN!!!!!!

coolkat31
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue May 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Awesome...As lovely as I find reservations...People must submit before I accept anything T_T best profile equals getting the part. I shall put up the character skelly soon.

THE MALE PART- (being the human) is very important. It needs someone of skill to play this part...not someone who will do the following:

"Girls fighting over me cause I'm amazing-LOL-that ones got sharp teeth clearly a vampire -LOL-DERP" NO! Just no ¬_¬

Okay said my piece :) let me know if your interested. Cannot wait to see some awesome profiles :)

EDIT:

YO! Havent seen you in ages :D Sure stick around and chat.

Meesha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Tue May 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Sounds like a really good idea for a roleplay, Definitely interested in applying for the human male role.
Keep us posted! :)

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue May 08, 2012 5:19 pm

why thankyou...the character skeleton is up so if you would like to try out for the human role do so when you have the time :)

Meesha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

wait is this a reserve position of the best one wins?
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 pm

I was just wondering, I want to play this RP but I want to be a human that is the main characters best friend. Can I do that or no?

coolkat31
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I'll be the human being if it's open? You can look at some of my other RP's if you're worried about the whole typing and role play thing ^^ Trust me I'm not that bad. Anyway I won't be able to get the sheet in till' probably tomorrow. But if you can reserve it :) That would be great.

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Is it possible to join in as a minor character?
I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

R.T.M.X.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed May 09, 2012 5:16 am

It all depends on what kind of minor character to be quite honest. I was looking to keep this role-play quite neat and tidy in number but if you do want to play some form of minor character you can submit a profile and if I think you'll slot in to the role-play alright I'll accept and you can play along, if not...then I'll kindly let you know :)

I reckon a friend of the human would be...reasonably acceptable.

Meesha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 am

I submitted a best friend!

coolkat31
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 am

I'll post up an associate. However, I'm not sure when I can do it, since I have no power, only internet I have is on my phone, and the only thing that's charging my phone is my laptop with a max of 4 hours of battery life. X.x

R.T.M.X.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 am

Are any images okay? Or do you only want real life/anime?

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Geez when will anything ever start accepting?

coolkat31
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat May 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Both is fine cad :)

I've been busy! Have a RL y'know. Have to work too.

Meesha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Posted up my character. Please note he's an associate of the main human. The reason why I didn't post up any direct connection is because, well, there is no main human as of now.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!