Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Lock and Key

Lock and Key

a part of “Lock and Key”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

When you were a child, you were given a necklace with a lock on it. It is said that the one with the key to your lock is your soulmate..... (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lock and Key”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lock and Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lock and Key"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lock and Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am

Can I please reserve the spot of girl 1?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rebal2
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am

Can I reserve girl 3, please?
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

Sure

kellycat122
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am

Is Girl 4 still available? I'd like to reserve her if I may.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 am

Sure Zodia

kellycat122
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 am

I have a question about the lock and keys. Do they all look the same? Like are they all silver? Or is each set a different material like bronze, gold, silver, and platinum?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 am

Each lock and key is different. Like they can have a different material, they can have a different design, etc.

kellycat122
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:34 am

I'll take a guy since you need some..dunno what number so pick for me please lol

Victorant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey if it's allowed, I'll play a guy too, just not #4 lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!