Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

London Calling

London Calling

a part of “London Calling”, a fictional universe by graphicromantics.

Miss Pemberley's Boarding House is home to plenty of odd people, but none as odd as the new tenant who turns their peaceful life into anything but. [Characters available! Co-GM needed!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “London Calling”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

London Calling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi! Thanks for looking into my RP. If you'd like to make a reservation, please do it here! Questions are totally welcome!
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: London Calling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Could I make a girl and if nobody signs up for guys I could make one in the next day or 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey there madam bucket! ;) I would like to make both a guy and girl if possible. I should have them up by tomorrow. :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Could I possibly make a girl & a guy?
Also, next week I'll be away on holiday but until then I can post very often - I don't want you to think I kicked the bucket.
Of course, if you don't want me to join, I completely understand.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Oh! I'm glad that I've garnered a considerable amount of attention!
MissBrightside_ and Onuwa, do you mid making just one character (gender of your choice) and making the other gender if we don't have enough people?
Grrbot, I believe that you're missing something. After you find it, you're certainly welcome to make a female character!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Of course, I shall be making a female then!

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh sorry!! I just forgot to add that I love buckets so much... :)

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Hehe go right ahead and make your character.

We have 4 females and 1 male, or 3 females and 2 males depending on Onuwa.

(I will be making a female tenant and one of Miss Pemberley's assistants, who is a male. He'll be important in the story, don't worry. I'm sorry for taking 2 characters while I forced the rest of you to only take one... :c Maybe I'll expand the cast size if everyone really wants 2 characters?)

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Hey-

I'd like to reserve a female, if thats okay, and if we are allowed to make second characters, I might take a buckets full, and make a boy. That'd would work well.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Well seeing as the males are always vastly out numbered I shall make one of those. :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 pm

:D Thank you Onuwa!
You get a metaphorical cookie!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Well thank you muchly :)

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm rubbish at making male characters, but I would be overflowing with buckets of gratefulness if you'll allow me to make a female. Please and thank you! :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Everyone that has requested a character may have it, of course. xxtensionxx, Kuukakulily, that means you! c:

By the way, I expanded the cast size to 20. :D

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 pm

If need be, I don't mind making another male character.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 pm

If you need more characters, I could make another female or male... I don't mind. :3

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Asdfgh! So, I had this all typed up and ready to go, and I thought that it had sent through. Apparently not. My computer decided to... (augh, what's an idiom for spazzing out that includes bucket?) My computer spazzed, we'll leave it there.

I'd love to reserve a male slot, seeing as the ratio of males to females is more imbalanced than a girl on her period. *is shot*

Ahem. So, bucket bucket bucket Phucket bucket Nantucket. That ought to do it...

I sincerely hope you forgive me and my 'special' computer. I still can't believe that happened. I look like more of a fool than I portray myself to be normally, and that's obviously saying quite a bit. D:

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SillyGooseLee123 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

I'd also like to reserve a girl in a large bucket please; if that is fine with you. ^^

SillyGooseLee123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Do we have a starting date for this?

Onuwa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:07 pm

SillyGooseLee- Yes you may

Onuwa- I'm not quite sure. If your character has been accepted, feel free to post!

I'm sorry I haven't been very active- schoolwork has been CRAZY lately. I should get my characters in sometime today or tomorrow, and if I don't have them up by Saturday afternoon, go ahead and stone me to death on the internet.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!