Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking for Clare

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for Clare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 pm

This is the 2nd post of my first character Earth, in my RP: Fire, Death, Pinetrees, read the short RP introduction in the link if this post interests you.
(roleplay/fire-death-pinetrees)

Earth is lying on his back. “Ugh…” he grunts in pain. Then he laughs.
“HmHm. Hmehehaha, he*Cough!**Cough*!” a truly joyful laughter, but a semi-collected one, it’d be better suited for an older man. The laughter transforms into a cough, and out of the cough floods blood, down the right corner of his mouth it runs, a steady blood flow a few droplets thick. But the smile left in the wake of laughter does not fade.
"That was nice."He thinks whilst in recalling the past few hours. “And this is nice.” he thinks with pleasant warmth. It is a satisfied man lying on the forest floor. But he is soon reminded that he is a troubled man as well.
"So many dead though. Won't let me enjoy this as I would…" The smile crumbles and is flattened into a straight face.
“Hm.” slips out.
Earths gaze is fixed on the sky, finding a path through the black silhouettes of branches of trees, looking for consolation in the vast blue. So it stares for a few seconds.
“Will I die huh?” He thinks as he gazes. His heartbeat rings clear to him in these moments, the rhythm of his life.
“Nah. I don’t wanna…” but... “…How bad is it?” Earth leads his hand to the great wound spanning diagonally across his chest. Upon investigating fingers, it isn’t as deep as he had thought. It still could use stitches though. Upon realizing this, Earths mind is reminded of a woman who always used to tend to his wounds.
“Man. Where's Clare? She’d patch me up…mm, yes. That’d be nice.”
Lying in the drought of pine needles and dirt, with the sunlight through the branches creating a bright golden, dry, in shadows patterned setting, Earth fantasizes of a woman stitching his great wound. Her hair soft and long, casually, unconsciously stroking and the skin of his chest as concentrates and her fingers work with his flesh and the needle and thread. Painful sensation and tender touch at the same time, to him overwhelming beauty.
Then the fantasy passes, and it is quiet. So quiet that he can more loudly hear his thoughts.
“Is she dead…I wonder?”
“…Fuck. They won’t let me enjoy this…”

The Clare in that post is the Clare I’m looking for. Clare is one of the abomination dispellers hired to destroy the black thing. I imagine her being a little like Machi, the pink hair needle woman of the phantom troupe, hunterxhunter. She has to be a beautiful character, not in appearance (as she will be by default, obviously), but she has to be her own character. Interesting in her own right, stripped from any relationships she may have. Infact, I’d prefer if you'd have her create her own side story, or introduction for the first few posts.
She may not be a wimp.
I’m not sure what kind of relationship Earth and hers will be - hate, money, love, rivalry, friendship - things will progress in whatever direction they do, but as the RP begins, they are definitely not lovers, though she is obviously is some way somewhat important to him for whatever reason. If I'd have to say what im thinking: I'd say hisoka machi(again hehe).
Long story short: I mentioned her on a whim in a post, I have no real plans for Clare, and she is your character. All that is required is her having long hair, her being skilled at tending to wounds, being an abomination dispeller and me finding her interesting.
I'm making up my mind to not decide

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!