Looking for a committed writing partner!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a committed writing partner!

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:52 am

Hi! I'm Star, and I'd really like a writing partner.

I've not been able to write with someone committed (i.e. someone who doesn't disappear with zero warning and never talk to me ever again) in over a year, since my previous consistent partner dropped off the face of the Earth (rip Chrian Blaire) and I'd like to find someone new!
ion
God this sounds like a profile on a dating website. Whatever.

I like to write primarily romance, but I really don't care what other genre it's mixed with. I have tons of ideas for roleplays that have either not worked out in the past (because of people ditching me), have been edited since their creation, or haven't seen the light of day just yet. I'm also open to new ideas! And I can play just about any character. Gender and sexuality don't matter to me. I mean, they matter, but I'm open to anything and everything, is what I mean.

I do need someone who is on here enough to communicate at least relatively consistently. I use Discord a lot for communication so that'd be the easiest way to discuss the story, but I'm open to just PMs back and forth here on RPG. Taking breaks when you get busy is not a problem for me- I get busy too. Just TELL ME. I'll wait for a month if you need, just let me know ahead of time and there's no harm at all. I'm just sick of people saying they have free time and then ignoring me forevermore.

Feel free to go snooping through my storage and look at the stories I have (a lot of the codes are probably old and broken so please ignore that lol) or look through my profile and characters. I don't mind! And if you're interested in an rp, hit me up with a PM or message me on Discord ( cl.love#8807 ) and we can get started!

Thanks for your time,
StarlightPrincess
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn

My theme song is Jupiter by Sleeping at Last.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a committed writing partner!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Hey!
Always looking for dedicated writers for The Multverse.
If you're interested in vampires, I am attempting to reinvigorate them. Romance is a good slant :)
Lost
2 Minutes of Hate
Every other Tuesday

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes?
Weekly Multiverse Event
OPEN BAR
A wine bar who's target demographic is the mysterious and supernatural, specializing in wines, spirits, and bloods.
March 26th, 2020
8 pm EST

Connect on Twitch <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Thanks, but I feel like the Multiverse is way too chaotic for me. I'd much prefer a one-on-one rp or one with a very small group of people.

Appreciate the invite though! And I do enjoy vampire fiction, when it's done well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:38 pm

That's all good! Have you checked out Zodia's revamp?
It looks AWESOME

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Awww thanks Lost. Yes, I am looking for people for an RPG I am revamping that is fantasy adventure where romance is encouraged (I am not making it mandatory because a lot of players don't like that). If you're open to looking at a group rpg feel free to click on the link Lost has provided.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:54 am

@Zodia195, I'm not a big fan of group roleplays, so I'll have to pass, but thank you for the invitation!

cl.love
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:04 pm

I changed my Discord url to แ••( แ• )แ•—#8807 for a meme and haven't changed it back- several people have tried to add me on Discord and had the problem of my old url not existing. Hopefully this fixes that!

cl.love
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Also stop by the new chat -you might find someone there <3

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!