Looking for a doctor

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a doctor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Well I have held off as long as my mind can take it, considering I have done really well.

Anyway I am looking for someone to play either a doctor/therapist or even an adoptive parents to my character.

The story is based around a 17 year old being rescued from a unimaginable situation, he was locked away for a large portion in his life. Beaten most days and left alone in darkness, restrained with no source of light, food or sanitation. He was rescued after being left for weeks alone and after the house was seemingly abandoned a new family broke the lock on the room he stayed in. A small pantry with pipes. He was taken to the nearest hospital for treatment now he needs help getting back into society.

I also have a multiple personality disorder character if I take s your interest.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Looking for a doctor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Bump still looking

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:51 am

Bump looking for new ideas for the summer

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Summers over im back at work but I still have time. Please someone join.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:07 am

Hi TheSpaceInBetween,
I´m luft a newbie plaging this site, as it usualy happens to me with this sort of thing i just stumbled down the stairs and found this post, i fully realize i´m really really REALLY late but if you still have the MPD or the, slightly more disturbing, captured character i would like to brainstorm ideas with you, but if a out of the box, impasive and brash therapist writed by a newbie hand is not what you are looking for, then by all means ignore this post and also ignore my crying figure in the corner, its better that way anyway... wink
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 4 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Sent you a PM Luft

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:42 am

Would love to d9 this again, send me a pm and we can collaborate

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri May 15, 2020 4:31 pm

Bump bump

I know this has some kind of interest kind of like a flavour of soda you want to try but aren’t sure about it.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!