Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Looking for a Few Partners

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for a Few Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Greetings all!

I am currently looking for a few 1x1 long-term partners who can write an at least a average of 3 - 4 paragraphs(400-500 words) per reply and use proper grammar. As I have no limits and prefer MATURE role plays, I would like someone who prefers the same. That being said, I'm fine with PG-13 role plays as well. I reply as often as I am able, though it may take me a day or so as I've recently been promoted at work. I try to let my partners know if I won't be able to reply within a decent amount of time. I would like a reply at least once every day or so. :3

As for me, I play either gender, I double, I do MxF. However, I do tend to lean towards playing the male.

I Am Searching For::

*Someone willing to play female character or willing to double depending on plot

*Please be polite

*I usually write anywhere from 3-6(sometimes more..up to 1000 words or so) paragraphs..please match what you are given.

*I would like someone that can post at least once every 1-2 days

*No God Modding or Power Playing

*Please let me know if you're gong to be gone for a period of time.

*Any input is always welcome. I love talking about the story and coming up with events and the like with my rp partners.

*Please let me know what is your favorite flavor of ice cream is so that I know you've read the rules. :3

Pairings::

*Assassin x Target
Ghost x Mortal
Immortal x Mortal
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Mage x Sorceress

Prince/ss x Commoner
Prince/ss x Mage
Prince/ss x Servant
Prince/ss x Foreign Prince/ss
Arranged Marriage
*Dragon/Dragon
Dragon/Elf

*Celebrity x Celebrity
Celebrity x Body Guard
Reclusive Author x Publisher/Editor
Soldier x Nurse

((*=pairing that I really want to do!))

Plots::

1) In the little town of Coon Falls, Virginia, a former rock star has moved back into town to live near his family. Recently, several tragic events have unfolded and left the man depressed and not wanting to continue his life. Because of Darrin's state, a family/childhood friend, who has been speaking to his mother, decides to help take care of his children, and while she's at it, also take care of Darrin or help around the house. She would have preferably lived near by him, often coming down to play when they were kids. When Darrin became famous in his rock band, their relationship slowly faded off, and it would be the first time she has seen him since they were young. She will have to help him heal..to become the person he needs to be.

This one fell through with a few different partners. I have a clear plot and set of events that I would like to happen. I am more than happy to link the original roleplay to you if interested in this one. I would absolutely love you forever if interested in this one! ;p

2) As far back as the locals of Halloway can remember, the large and isolated school has always been in business. None are allowed to enter onto the hidden grounds unless given an invitation. The grounds are protected by large, towering bushes and trees, preventing any from the outside to see within. A large metal gate is located at the front of the grounds, blocking all from entering unless given permission. The grounds are all kept up and always neat and clean. Picture perfect as describe by past students. There is a large lake located in front of the school, filled with many fish and plant life. The school has many amenities including a pool, tennis court, basketball court, trails for walking or riding horses, gym, horse stable where students are allowed to board their own horses if they wish, a track, and even a movie theater where the entire school gathers on the weekend to watch a film. All of the locals whisper about what is truly going on in this college. Why are none of the students ever seen out in town? Is the school performing some sort of experiments on those that live there? What the locals don't know is that the truth is so much more fantastic.

Halloway's School for the Gifted is not your ordinary college. The students that live there all have special abilities, which will be listed below in the abilities section. At the school, all students are given lessons on how to control their abilities as well as classes for studies that normal college students take. The weekday schedule is as follows: Breakfast begins at seven o'clock a.m. This lasts until eight o'clock a.m. After breakfast, students then head to their classes. Morning classes begin at eight-fifteen a.m. and lasts until twelve o'clock p.m. Lunch then begins at twelve-fifteen and lasts until one-fifteen. Students then head to their afternoon classes which lasts until four o'clock p.m. After classes, students have an hour until dinner begins. Students are free to spend this hour as they please. Dinner begins at five o'clock p.m and lasts for an hour. After dinner, students are free to do as they please until curfew, which is at nine-thirty p.m. When curfew begins, students are expected to be in their House parlors. Inside the parlor, students are allowed to do as they please. Boys' dorms are located to the right of the room, up the stairs and the girls' on the right, up the stairs.

Each House parlor is decorated in the house's colors and emblem. There are two houses: the RoseWoods and the ThornWells. The house of RoseWood only accepts those students whom have shown qualities of a caring person. These students are always willing to help out with anything. They are kind and very rarely ever have a cruel thing to say to anyone..except for those of the ThornWell House. RoseWood's colors are a brilliant red, a shining gold, a deep black and their emblem is that of a blooming rose and its stem. The house of ThornWell is the complete opposite of RoseWood. The students that are accepted into this house are usually not nearly as friendly. They enjoy causing trouble of any kind and love picking on those that are from the RoseWood house. Thornwell's colors are a brilliant green, a deep black, a shining silver and their emblem is that of a wolf's head. The two houses do not get along, always arguing with one another.

When students first come to Halloway's, they are houseless, and stay in the new arrivals dorms. They have no parlor, just their room. New students are approached by the heads of the houses to join a particular house. The student will usually join the first to ask them as not having a house almost seems to put a mark on you. You're picked on quite terribly until you join RoseWood or ThornWell. Once you join a house, you are allowed to move your things into your new dorm rooms. You are then truly seen as a student of Halloway.

Please feel free to pm me if interested!!! :3 I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a Few Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey there im really interested in your first plot idea! Im busy at the moment but ill try to PM you asap today.
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:12 pm

^_^ Awesome!!! That sounds perfect!!! I should be around all day today so I'll be able to get back to you quickly.

shatari19
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Also I read the rules but it slipped my mind. So cotton candy dripping dots lol

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Lol XD Thanks!! ^_^ That happens. ;p

shatari19
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 am

Someone got dibs on the first rp :( if you'll be needing extra characters, im up for it.

But i am as interested in the 2nd idea. Can I play twin characters?

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 pm

hello, I was flipping through the interest checks and stumbled acrosss your post, and your Celebrity x Celebrity, very much caught my eye, and I would be very interested in roleplaying with you. I am very open to playing male or female. Although I must admit been playing females more often lately. Grammar isn't my strong suit but it's something I can work on and I like to think I have at least decent grammar, though not amazing. I can maybe not easily but given sometime I can write 3-4 paragraph responses, I will admit I go to school full time and work a job, so time can be a a bit tricky, but I can get at least one post a day and I will let you know if I go away for a while. I really hope to hear from you soon if you're not interested thats fine, sorry I wasted your time have a nice day.

jackrules158
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingAshes on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi there! I don't know if you're still looking for people, but I'd be interested in testing the waters as a potential RP Partner. I can't seem to quite figure out the PM system, so I thought I'd reply here. Several of those options stood out to me, and actually, if I may, I'd love to combine two of them:

Prince (Target) / Mage (Assassin)

I've had an idea for a magic user brewing for a while who is an assassin, or really wants to become one. A tentative idea is a woman taken on as a member of court, acting as an agent of a lesser noble family keen on usurping the throne and intent on doing away with the heirs. There's a lot of other potential story stuff I've mused up. I can get into it if you're interested in the premise.

I have no problem with mature roleplays, but prefer to have the mature parts make sense within the story and have a meaningful contribution to the plot. Posting every 1-2 days works for me, and I'm pretty good about communicating absences. I hate it when things just drop and people vanish.

Also, my favorite flavor of ice cream is mint oreo. :)

EmbracingAshes
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!