Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking for a fight.

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Looking for a fight.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Husky of the Apocalypse on Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:04 pm

To tell ya the truth I've been fighting on the GT, I'm in seed four in the minitaur, and I've been winning the tournament by simply staying active. So in that I wish to fight someone here in a PC spar, no holding back and giving it your all.

Any takers?
Last edited by Husky of the Apocalypse on Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The sentence below is false
The sentence above is true

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Husky of the Apocalypse
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Husky of the Apocalypse on Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:58 am

No takers, huh?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Husky of the Apocalypse
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:22 pm

Most of us here on GWing are roleplayers, not fighters. Good luck finding a worthy opponent, though!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:15 pm

I'll fight yea if you think you can take me.

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Husky of the Apocalypse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:03 am

OOC: Heh I know i could take you, but take heed, when I mean all out spar I really mean ALL OUT SPAR.

The wind gave a low howl as it swept over this barren waist land. It was a battlefield not hours earlier, the corpses still bleeding, the last remaining warriors just dieing from their wounds the few that had been knocked unconscious where quickly taken care of by a lone death forcing entity. Among the fires of huge war machines and corpses stood a tall figure of 6’3, wearing only a pair of slightly scuffed and torn blue jeans with a few droplets of fresh succulent blood on them.

From someone new looking at this being they would see a simple anthromorph, Alaskan husky from his looks. Defined muscular stance and body, the only thing that moved of him was his thick fur that was at the mercy of the wind. His corporeal form made up of the infinant angelic and demonic astral signatures making him extremely powerful with wielding his four energy signatures that showed themselves in 4 great auras that expanded above his body like 4 great multi colored flames.

The blood red aura was known as his chaos energy, allowing mana and pana consumption on the much greater multi scale, omniversal bending, time alteration, forced planer barrier uploads, and a flawed reality from behind the physical and mental.

The jet-black aura was known as his destruction energy, which allowed him to manipulate atomic and sub atomic particle’s configuration, excited state, entropy to a pointed spot, control sound wavelengths, mass properties, and was the energy that was mostly linked with his Queen Metroid DNA structure included with varia proportions.

The Dark gray energy was known as his annihilation energy, created from the combination of light energy, artificial light energy, dark energy, and artificial dark energy, and also allowed him to use negative light energy and negative dark energy, along with being able to transport himself to the light, dark, and annihilation realm.

The golden aura was his terror energy abled him to use, dream matter, create entities, use super advanced psionics and anti psionics, astral corruption, spectral transference to the corporeal and vise versa, Ectoplasm armor and weapon creation, mental domination through a particle connected with the terror energy connecting to the natural organic aura of someone, force close dimensional and planer portals and was the energy most connected to his Phantoon DNA that was merged with his Queen metroid DNA.

This being’s name was known only as Sibe, he was also known as Professor Wuggles. Through his years of life he studied Queen Metroid DNA Varia proportions, and Phantoon DNA, merging all three together and experimented on himself. The Metroid DNA abled him to scan and pinpoint synapsual energy within a body or specific point. This also allowed him to absorb the infinant wavelengths of energy signatures and graph them to himself in use for them later. He was also able to take in mass amounts of kinetic and potential energy from physical hits and made it so he was able to absorb spirit energy. The Phantoon DNA abled him to absorb the infinant code of psionics and broken spectral codes through astral energy forms to a direct hit to an enemy astral signature and dream matter link.

Sibe stood there, motionless, his pure crimson eyes looking onward as if he was searching for someone or something, maybe he was half expecting something to happen, he could only hope. In his right paw was gripping a shivering body, the man was still alive but barely. He had few cuts on his arms but a deep gash in his shoulder. Sibe’s extreme muscle held most of the man’s body weight from the ground as he slowly began to wake up. Was this man that decided to take the husky up on his offer for a fight really going to show up? Only time could tell.

Husky of the Apocalypse
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:51 am

You do know your guy sounds alittle godmody.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Husky of the Apocalypse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:15 pm

He does? though Godmodding is usually given out by the opponent when there seems to be no way he or she could win. He isn't all that hard defeat if you know allot of Planer mechanics, astral physics, physics, chemistry, metaphysics, mana wielding, psionics, and biology. Kirim, and Rage trained me. n.n

Husky of the Apocalypse
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:11 pm

You do know that just sounds like jiberish to me. I'm not saying its not true just that I don't know almost any of that.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Husky of the Apocalypse on Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:20 pm

I see, so thats it? No fight? Oh well anyone else wanna take me on? =\

Husky of the Apocalypse
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:10 am

Yes, I will fight you under the following rules:

1. Realistic (That is, no powers -- fighting how two normal humans would).

2. Empty-handed, or mid-range melee weapons (For example, sword or spear).

3. Hit count - none, just use strategy to ensure the hit can be taken.

4. Word count - minimum of 300 per post.

So, yeah, if you want to fight with these rules, let me know and we can begin. Also, let me know if you want weapons or not.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Husky of the Apocalypse on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:12 pm

This thread is to advertise a wanted PC match, I accept your challenge but please do make a different thread for the RM fight.

Post first as well.

melee weapons preferred.

Husky of the Apocalypse
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!