Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking for Koei (DW/SW) fans....

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for Koei (DW/SW) fans....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Basically, this is just a general call-out to see if anyone is interested in DW(Dynasty Warriors)/ROTK(Romance of the Three Kingdoms) and/or SW(Samurai Warriors), and if you'd be interested in a roleplay, and if so, any ideas you may have?
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for Koei (DW/SW) fans....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magus1108 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:07 pm

I haven't played many of the Dynasty Warrior games, but I LOVE Samurai Warriors. I'd be interested in any sort of roleplay with SW, especially if the totally awesome Oda Nobunaga was in it!

There is no War in Ba Sing Se

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magus1108
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:17 am

We keep meeting like this Magus! We just HAVE to rp together XD

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magus1108 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 am

I was just thinking your penname looked familiar. xD

Yeah, we totally should RP together at some point! :D

Magus1108
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Bumping, anyone for anyone? DW/SW/WO

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:46 am

I love Romance of the Three Kingdoms, I do have a few questions however.

How exactly do you plan on doing this? I would imagine we would all have to serve the same lord to keep the rp flourishing. With that would we be serving actual lords like Cao Cao or Nobunaga or will it be fictional?

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:20 pm

First of all, thank you for your interest and to meet a fellow fan :D As for how it will work, such would depend on the amount of interest, but with past roleplays I've been in, a player has more than one character for there to be action in different clans/forces, another has each player being a ruler/daimyo, though for it to flourish, there would need to be some connection to keep it going and some thinking whether to go historically, semi-historically or fictional, something I will work on with all those involved as for whether such would be wide-scale or small-scale but still create something awesome!

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Well if we do go historical I call Cao Cao. He is my favourite lol.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aikiwarrior on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:03 am

Im defenitely interested too. Im a huge fan of both games, and both eras. Personally Id prefer a fictional styled one. Id really love to be a lord of my orn territory and compete with other people for power :D If we play historical Id love to be Guan Yu, Chinese god of war, or Uesugi Kenshin, Dragon of Echigo and only rival of the great Shingen Takeda.

aikiwarrior
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 pm

If you go the fictional route (SW), I wouldn't mind being Kunoichi or Magoichi. :D
Crushing roleplay hopes and dreams since 1989.
WARNING: Likely to "poof" like a ninja.
Yes, I'm a bitch. Get over it. B|

Xavirne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 am

(bumping up in hope....)

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm still interested if you get this running.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!