Looking for a long term 1x1 Partner

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a long term 1x1 Partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MirimonJenn on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:52 am

Hello,

I'm new to this site, and I'm hoping to find a literate, long term RP partner. I understand, of course, that grammar mistakes happen (especially when replying on a phone). I'm sure errors exist in this post. However, I try to catch my own mistakes (in order to grow as a writer), and I would appreciate it if a potential fellow author did the same.

Aside from that, I'm not super picky. I'm fine with variable post lengths (as long as they fit the situation). If I'm ever having trouble matching post length, it's usually because I'm disengaged with the story or not feeling particularly creative at the moment. I'm fine keeping up a running ooc dialogue to discuss these things, however.

My two main genres are sci fi and fantasy (both original and fandom). I'm also opening to mixing in sub genres.

Please send me a private message if interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MirimonJenn
Member for 0 years

Re: Looking for a long term 1x1 Partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solderboy771 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:54 pm

i'm interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

solderboy771
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean World Builder Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!