Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking for new RP Buddy(s)!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for new RP Buddy(s)!

Tips: 0.75 INK Postby Periphery on Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:44 am

Hello!

A bit about me:
I'm Periphery, formerly, I was Desire99600. I have been a member of RPG for 11 years now. I have been heavy in both group and private RPs, and have been both a member and a creator of lots of universes. About 9 years ago, I met a RP buddy by joining one of her group RPs. For a few years, I remained active on RPG w/ her, doing both group and private RPs before we ended up sticking to mostly private stuff. Eventually, we took our RPing off RPG altogether, to other platforms that were easier to use for our schedules (Tumblr, Discord, Google Docs, Google Hangouts, Wattpad, Email, we've RPed everywhere! lol). We still RP to this day & are great friends, but due to her life being a little more hectic in the last few years, it's just been less often & I have a creative itch! As such, I'd love to find another buddy to RP with and have returned here to do so! I was hoping to hop right into a group once back, but the site seems to be a little less active than when I was last here, so I would prefer to find just one loyal partner for private RPs. I am someone who can be online at least twice a week, sometimes more, and stay on for several hours (usually at night, as I'm a night owl). If things come up (as life is unpredictable), I also keep in touch!

My Interests:
My interests as far as plot vary greatly. I love a good slice-of-life RP just as much as a fantasy RP. One thing that's consistent, however, is an element of darkness. I love things dark & twisty, grungy, maybe even a little taboo. I don't shy away from drugs, sex, violence, abuse, unhealthy or toxic relationships/behaviors, ect. (I'm not a weirdo IRL, I swear! lol I just find a dark, twisty storyline the most interesting with lots of potential for drama. When Rping drama=fun, fun=long lasting RPs lol) My private RPs are generally centered around romance, (but not always cookie-cutter romances), while my group RPs are generally a little broader.

For slice-of-life RPs I love anything:
  • Period (set in a certain era)
  • Mob/mafia/gang related
  • Love a good rivalry
  • Cops X criminals
  • Rock bands/celebrities
  • Rich X poor
  • Cults
  • So many more!

For fantasy RPs I love anything:
  • Vampires/werewolves
  • Pirates
  • Witches
  • Supernatural powers/abilities
  • Demons X angels
  • Fae
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Gods/Goddesses
  • So many more!

Writing/formatting:
I am a literate writer, my posts are often pretty long, and I like to include a lot of character reactions to the previous post. I am ideally looking for someone who's literate and descriptive as well. As previously stated, sometimes my topics can get pretty dark, and my characters can be pretty toxic or problematic. For some, my writing may be too graphic, for others, not that bad at all, just depends on your preferences.

As for formatting/character creation, I love for things to be beautiful! This is not essential for me in a RP partner, but I do prefer it. I like to take time and use lots of coding to make things pretty. My Face claims are usually real life people, though I have used anime art in the past (ages ago lol). I am most comfortable playing female characters, but so is my current RP partner, so we usually play with a male and a female each, so I've played plenty of males. I am open to FxM or FxF relationships. I find nothing wrong w/ MxM relationships and sometimes include them in NPCs, I just don't prefer to play as males so it's not something I'm all that interested in playing. Below, I'll include two links so you can see my style of coding and character creation.

The first, is a link to the most recent RP my current buddy and I have created. (We were gonna make a return to RPG after years. Sadly, however, she became too busy to put in the time for the coding & many characters, so we've been RPing on discord instead).

The second, is a link to one of the characters I created for said RP so you can see the character sheet/detail/coding style I like to use.

Again, these are just examples of my work! If anyone is interested in starting a new RP adventure with me, feel free to message me here, or PM me. Let me know a little about you and your interests, maybe a plot idea you're craving? Maybe we can cook something up!

- Periphery :) :)
Formerly Desire99600

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.75 INK in return for their work.

Periphery
Member for 7 years
Promethean Inspiration Author Novelist Lifegiver Conversationalist Tipworthy

Re: Looking for new RP Buddy(s)!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:00 pm

Hey, good to see you here!

If you're ever interested in doing something long form in The Multiverse, please feel free to reach out!
Especially regarding the vampires!
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sentient_pile_of_books on Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:10 am

Hi there! My name is Sunny. I'm pretty new to the platform, but I've been doing rp for a few years. I can be online pretty much every day and also mostly at night (although we might be in different timezones). I'm very flexible, can do a bit of everything as long as it's not very sexually charged (I think that's really the only thing I have a problem with, because I love dark and violent stories). English isn't my first language, but I think I can write pretty well, long , descriptive paragraphs. To be honest, I have no idea how to code, but that can be fixed. If you're interested, just ask. I'll probably be here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sentient_pile_of_books
Member for 1 years
Giver Lifegiver Property Buyer Author Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sungirl on Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:34 pm

I am wanting to do a superhero themed rpg like some evil scientist kidnaps some teenagers and does illegal enhancements/experiments on them. The teens finally escape a la the New Mutants movie and they end up trying to find a new home or a place to live. Perhaps a kind person like a Professor X helps them by having them come stay at his school and he teaches them how to use their powers?

Sungirl
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!