Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Looking For A New Partner

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking For A New Partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shoombaby on Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:29 am

As the title stated, I am seeking a handful of people to roleplay with. I consist with sci-fi, medieval, slice of life, horror, romance, and fantasy. I am an avid writer with 4+ years up my sleeve. I will admit I am still green in scenes sometimes. But forgive me, I will learn. I do enjoy lengthy responses, with detail. I can also understand that playing catch up is draining, or you don't have the creative means to match all the time which is okay; I am the same. My typical response is between 300-700 words, and on subtle days I can write a novella. I am mostly experienced in 1v1 roleplays, so I would like to stick with that. I main female characters (sadly I dont have any up right now.) but can manage the male position.

Please message me if you're interested in a long term partner. Have a nice morning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shoombaby
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!