Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: CĆ”c KĆØo BĆ³ng ĐƔ Bįŗ”n NĆŖn TrĆ”nh Khi Đįŗ·t CĘ°į»£c Tįŗ”i NhĆ  CĆ”i Hiį»‡n » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for RP Partner(s) (All Genders/Pairings)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for RP Partner(s) (All Genders/Pairings)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nomannic on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Welcome

Hi, everyone. My name is Nomannic and I'll be your hostess today. My interests are semi-lit to literate roleplay partners of all gender identities and sexual orientation. I'm open to experimentation, the level of romance in the roleplay is up to you, I do not roleplay smutt/heavy petting/etc. I have no problem playing dramatic yet platonic relationships. I consider myself a literate roleplayer, and would love to hear any of your ideas. I play all gender identies, and I can play evil characters quite well.

Pm'ing me will be the quickest way to contact me, but I do check this forum regularly.

Original Roleplays I'm Currently Interested In:

Menage e tois (three-way)
Experiment/Scientist
Trans (Coming Out)
Teacher/Student
Vampire/Werewolf
Guardian angel
Witchhunter/Mage
Old vampire/New Vampire
Squire/knight
King (or Queen)/knight
Prince (or princess)/servant
Queen (or King)/servant
Prince/princess
Prince (or princess)/peasant
King/concubine
Knight/peasant
Roommates
Parent/adopted child
Bodyguard
Peppy boy/emo girl (fxm only)
Peppy girl/broken boy (fxm only)
Step brother/step sister (fxm only)
Step brother/step brother (mxm only)
Cop/criminal

Super hero/victim in distress
Super hero/sidekick
Villain/victim
Princess/Samurai
Peasant/Fuedal Lord
Spirit/Samurai
Older Brother/Younger Sister (fxm only)
Cop/Civillian
Cop/Cop
Rescuer/Runaway
Arranged Marriage
Boarding School
Closeted/Open (mxm and fxf only, obviously)
Pirates
Scifi/Outerspace stuff
Prison Guard/Prisoner
Homeless/Rich

Prostitute/Cop
Prostitute/Client
Model/Photographer
Therapist/Patient

Monster/Peasant
Nightmare/Victim

Fandoms I Like:

Avengers: Earthā€™s Mightiest Heroes
Harry Potter
Mortal Instruments
Enderā€™s Game
X-Men
Batman
Naruto
Ouran High School Host Club

Plot Ideas:

Trans (Coming Out): Trans kid is extremely bullied in high school. Coming out only makes it worse. Kicked out of their home, hated by students, teachers and faculty alike, the kid finds themself all alone. But when one considerate senior at the high school takes them under their wing after the kid tries to kill themself, the kid thinks things are finally changing for the better. But this Senior leads him down the wrong path.

Gang Leader: The leader of a local street gang is walking down the street with his friends when a 14 year old girlā€™s father shoves her out of their apartment building, screaming and hitting her. Heā€™s kicked her out, and wonā€™t let her have any of her things. The leader and his friends break them up, take the scared little girl with them. Throughout the story, all of their horrid pasts and how they ended up in th

Soldier with PTSD: An American soldier comes back from the middle east. There are things that happened there that the government hasnā€™t told the public. Experiments, torture, brothels... horrible things like slaughtering children that the soldiers were forced to do, at gunpoint of their own commanders. He is scarred, emotionally, and physically ā€“ blinded from an explosion. He comes home to a strange America, to a family he hasnā€™t seen in four years. The woman he left behind with a small child and pregnant now has a 3 year old and a 7 year old. Can he recover? Can the family survive? Can he become human again, or will he be damned by his service?

Exotic Pets: A wealthy man, who holds many parties, purchases the ultimate exotic pet ā€“ a human sized fairy.

Knight/war trophy: Set in mideval times, similar to the Crusades. England has invaded a territory in Ireland and won. One Knight, as a trophy, takes a young girl home with him. She does not come willingly.

Rich ManxFigure: Bored/Lonely rich guy stumbles across a website owned by a company called Kronos Heaven. After browsing around a little he discovers their Nightly Figures page, where he can customize and purchase a "figure" (Essentially a human, just programmed to his request) with any number of personality traits, skills, or attributes. He chooses whatever he wants, places his order, and she's delivered to him the next morning. (This can also be switched around so that the girl orders a figure).

PrincessxServant: The Kingdom is being taken over, and one of the Knights (single father) is sent to war. He gives his daughter to one of the boys in his employment ((a stable hand, maybe? Or a squire?)) and gives him orders to get her out of the kingdom, because they're losing, and keep her safe.

Broken Marriage: These two have been married since they were 18 ā€“ theyā€™ve been married 7 years. But one partner has cheated, and the marriage has become nothing but fighting. Can they save their relationship, or is all the love gone?

Geisha/Samurai: Set in fuedal Japan. It is illegal for the emporerā€™s men to visit geisha houses. But one cannot resist, and when he does go he falls in love. But she is a working girl, and she is a slave. She cannot be loyal, and she couldnā€™t leave if she wanted too.

Super hero/villain: Super heroā€™s real identity meets, starts dating, and falls in love with the super villainā€™s real identity. Neither of them know they are each otherā€™s arch enemies. Until one of them almost kills the other.

Band member/Band member: A group of young, college-aged boys who have been playing music together since middle school finally sign their first record label. Thereā€™s one catch though ā€“ they have to work with a lead singer the studio has assigned to them. And sheā€™s a chick. They hate her, want her to quit so they can be their original group again, make their own music ā€œunpollutedā€ by her. Eventually, though, they become close and the band could not live without her.
"You can beat me, you can kick me, you can spread my blood all over the pretty white floor. But you can never break what isn't yours. I belong to my Lord."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nomannic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!