Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Looking for Partner or a Small Group

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for Partner or a Small Group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping and giving this look. I'm currently looking for a partner or a small group to role play with. I'll tell you a little about what I'm looking for and if you feel we may be a good pair please let me know.

Character Gender - Lets just get this out of the way first. I am female and do prefer to play a female but I am more than willing to take on a male role so long as I can double up with a female also.

Posting Frequency - I realize that people have lives outside of the site and posting daily may not be possible. I would ask though that you try to make 3-4 posts per week. If you can make more awesome, I'll do my best to match your pace.

Setting- Here are a few setting that I enjoy.
  • Supernatural- Generally this is my favorite subject though I want to stay away from the Twilight theme, not that I don't like the books its just a bit over played.
  • Post-Apocalypse- Zombies, aftermath of a nuclear war, or any other reason for the world to turn into a desolate place. (REALLY WANT TO DO ONE OF THESE ^_^)
  • Fantasy- Just about anything in this category would be acceptable.
    I'm open to other settings as well these are just the ones that I'm really into at the moment.

Post- I would prefer simi-lit to literate with a base word count of three hundred but I understand that writers block happens.

Romance- I don't make this a base for any role play but I do enjoy tossing it in. That being said I would prefer that my partner be 18 plus just in case things get heated (while still staying within RPG's rules). I'm too old to feel OK with writing a romantic scene with someone underage.

I would really like someone who would be willing to co-create something with me. Well that's about it. If you find yourself interested, have questions or even suggestions please PM me and we can start working on something.

~Sathandra

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for 1x1 or a Small Group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziabell on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi there!

I'd be super interested in being your RP partner. I haven't been on this site in a while and had to create a new account but I promise I am a capable writer.

I'd be happy to come up with a scenario with you, I'm generally cool with anything, especially if it's outside the norm!

As for romance, I'm not a big fan of the hetero stuff, but I'm also more then happy to just not have a romance. I usually only play female characters but I'm also able to play a dude.

So, yeah! If you'd be happy to have me I'd love to brainstorm with you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ziabell
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Re: Looking for Partner or a Small Group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coldwell on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:26 am

Hi there.

Read your interest check.

Found it agreeable.

Of the settings, I like supernatural or fantasy. Post-apocalypse is sooo 2014.

:3

Of course, if that's the way you want to go. I hope there's something different we can add to it.

Coldwell
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!