Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for RP partners. :)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for RP partners. :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 pm

So, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I am! I miss doing one on ones with people. :)

I don't really know what to include, other than some things I like to do and requirements/rules I have.

Genres
  • Realistic
  • Slight fantasy... and I mean slight
  • Romance
  • Action/adventure
  • Violence
  • Drama

...and all that good stuff.

I'm open to most any ideas you all have, but the only things I will not do are:
  • Anime/manga
  • Yaoi, or any mxm relationships
  • Extreme fantasy (unicorns, fairies, all that)
  • Slave/master pairings... they are kind of overused and a bit creepy. You will have to really convince me to do this one.
That's about it on the RP stuff... now onto things I like in a RP partner! :)
  • Literacy. I want detail, good grammar, ya know.
  • Creativity. Be clever, add plot twists, et cetera.
  • Able to post at least once a week, if not more. I know life gets in the way, but if you can't post, let me know!
  • Long term. I don't want to do this for a week and have it die. </B
  • Able to double up as male and female characters. I'm not bad at playing males, no, but I like to play females cause I am. :)

Thank you! PM me or post here if you're interested... or if not... then this fails...
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Looking for RP partners. :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Anyone elseeee?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm interested! :D
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Really? W00t. :) PM me and we'll talk some more.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 pm

I have a few ideas in mind as well, Lavender :)
If you're game to hear them, that is.
Proud mommy of Eli James.
Born June 15, 2015.

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm also interested, but I'm not the best at playing males.. :( I can give it a whirl! But still I'm kind of a fail at it. T ~ T

Neko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:44 pm

I sent you both PMs. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm

im intested (sp?) in it to i do alot of vampire Rps (NOT LIKE TWILIGHT). I do fantasy and Pokemon.

so thats what i have ideas for. :)
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Still lookin'. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Mon May 03, 2010 11:47 pm

I'm game :]
"If there is a greater power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?" "Because He's too busy looking for your brain"

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

PM me and we'll chat. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue May 04, 2010 5:11 pm

I'm interested.
Everything you just listed is right up my alley. :)

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmazinqlyME on Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm interested in maybe a realistic one. I suck at playing guys, though.

AmazinqlyME
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue May 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Playing guys isn't that different from playing girls, I promise. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmazinqlyME on Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Oh I have no problem playing a guy. I've done it before I was just warning you that I may suck at it.

AmazinqlyME
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue May 04, 2010 5:28 pm

I doubt you will. PM me and we'll chat more. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I, Shingen on Wed May 05, 2010 3:47 am

Are you still looking? You've had lots of offers, I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring.

I've been a free-form roleplayer since I was 14. I've run a number of games in a number of genres, but I've been on an all-too-long hiatus. I'm looking to get back into the game but mostly through one-on-one until I find a game I'm interested in (pretty picky in that sense). Anyway, that was just to explain my complete lack of posts here!

I've not got any major ideas at the moment, but if you're interested, PM me and we can see if we're on enough of the same wavelength to get something going :)

I, Shingen
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed May 05, 2010 11:46 am

i want to do some yaoi's becasue me and my friend are wanting to do it together...not to expilct

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed May 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Lavender wrote:I'm open to most any ideas you all have, but the only things I will not do are:
  • Anime/manga
  • Yaoi, or any mxm relationships
  • Extreme fantasy (unicorns, fairies, all that)
  • Slave/master pairings... they are kind of overused and a bit creepy. You will have to really convince me to do this one.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Wed May 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Destiny, yes ill call you by your full name because I like it :), I'm definitely interested !

citylights
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!