Looking For A Roleplay Partner? Read This!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking For A Roleplay Partner? Read This!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowy_love on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Hello, my name is Snowy_love but you can call me Snowy. I'm looking for roleplay partners but don't have any topics in mind, so if you have something in mind that you need a partner for then feel free to PM me. As a warning: I only play females as of right now (I'm not very confident in my abilities of roleplaying a male quite yet). Most of the characters I create are straight but as of recent more of them are being created as bisexual (nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, I'm just not confident in my ability of roleplaying a character attracted to the same sex because I personally am straight, so I don't feel as though I can accurately portray that role in a respectful manner).

MY EXCEPTION TO GENDER PREFERENCE: I'm fairly confident in my ability of playing submissive and shy, introverted gay males.

Something my roleplay partners need to understand is that I'm a full time student and therefore I can't be online as often as I'd like during weekdays. I hope this doesn't cause too much conflict.

Anyways though, I'm pretty much open to any role you need filled or any idea you have in mind so feel free to send me a message!
Sl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowy_love
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking For A Roleplay Partner? Read This!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solderboy771 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:54 pm

hey, i'm open if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

solderboy771
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean World Builder Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!