Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Windsor Property Management » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Looking for a roleplay partner.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for a roleplay partner.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello. I'm not new to this site, but I am returning with a new account. I'd like to meet some people interested in roleplaying. I generally do one-on-one plots, and drive the story with multiple characters and non-essentials. As for the content, I'm open to almost anything. Plots can easily be developed on the fly, that has been my style for a decade. As an author, it isn't that difficult.

Just PM me or reply here or whatever you'd like. Whatever you'd like in the roleplay, we can easily work it out. I'm a flexible guy. Just know I am most comfortable playing male characters, as I am a male, and that is what I will do 99.9% of the time. Get back to me if you're interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a roleplay partner.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Still looking for more partners. If anyone PM'd me and I missed it, apologies. Please do so again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello! I haven't been on the site for a while myself, since I didn't have regular internet access. Now hat my access has become a little more regular, I feel like I can keep up with a roleplay again, though 1X1 may be my best choice for the time being, considering how often that regular access is. At the moment, I don't have any specifics for a plot, but I am open to pretty much any ideas. Just let me know if you're interested...if you're still looking for a partner, anyway.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Still looking, some of my partners have dropped off it seems. Anyone?

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saviarre on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Me, silly! :)
(thanks for the picture, Mid! I love it!)

Saviarre
Fundraising Hero
Fundraising Hero
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:51 am

Saviarre wrote:Me, silly! :)

Then get that coffee shop open again. :p

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Figure I'll just bump this rather than make a new one. Long story short, bunch of partners disappeared into the void, then I got busy, and my inbox is a mess. So while I sort that and look for anyone I missed, feel free to send me more. :p Still looking for partners!

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Hey! I wouldn't mind working on something together! I could always use a 1x1 :) Feel free to message me!

Caille
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:47 pm

always looking for a new rp buddy.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!