Looking for Small Groups/1x1s.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for Small Groups/1x1s.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Heyo!

Many people know me from RPs that are more supernatural, demigods, fantasy - whatever, in nature. HOWEVER, I have secret guilty pleasures that are not exactly everyone's cup of tea, but I do have interest in roleplaying them. I am an avid consumer of K-Dramas (I actually just fell into one and I can't get back up) and some anime. I am looking to open up the following roleplays either in a Universe or a forum regarding anime. Apologies for being a crappy person and not knowing them by their proper names! It doesn't mean I don't love them just as much as anyone else. These would likely have larger groups of people:
  • Black Clover
  • My Hero Academy
  • Bofuri (It's a cute anime okay)

For Black Clover, I really don't mind playing the actual characters themselves. I do love them. The same goes for My Hero Academy, really. Original characters would be something we could do (if that is preferable), but I mean - I really love the actual characters from both of the series.

I am also looking for something cheesy to cut through some of the darker and more involved stories, much like a crazy Korean Drama type roleplay. I would prefer this to be a smaller group or a 1x1.

PM me if you have any interest in helping set something like this up, or if a 1x1 is more your style. You can convey your interest regarding the fandom RPs below.

Thanks, lovelies!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!