Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for strong male character partner! :)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for strong male character partner! :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lanaya on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

Hi guys,

So, most of the female characters I play tend to be pretty headstrong and independent, so it should come as no surprise that I wish to play another one. wut. This time however I'd like to sort of single it down from a group to just a one -- one private roleplay. I'm fine with throwing ideas here and there, and quite frankly I'm pretty lenient with anything really. Not really into the whole couple archetype thing (vampire x teenage girl / magician x teenage girl / werewolf x teenage girl / tyrannosaurus rex x pterodactyl queen / tyrannosaurus rex x teenage girl). Never really understood those. Heh.

It won't be a one person GM's while the other hops along for the ride. It'll be the two of us both contributing into making the prettiest darndest story you'd ever did see. Jokes aside yeah, this mean you'll have to be ready to throw in your own ideas. If I wanted to roleplay with a brick wall I'd well. . . roleplay with a brick wall.

I'm not a stiffler for literacy -- I mean, typos happen, but you need to be able to formulate sentences in a somewhat intelligent way. Take that as you will, it's a pretty common rule with a lot of these RP partner searching threads so I won''t get into the details with that. You all already know the jist.

Long posts. I like people with long posts (I try to average 600 words each posts, depending on the situation). It subconsciously makes me think they are just as interested in the story as I am. Nothing grinds my gears more than when I craft a beautifully carved, proofread and deliciously crispy post only to be responded by a few sentences scrapped together. That makes me sad.

Anyway, looking for male characters. Right now I'm leaning to something like Spice and Wolf. Wait what? An anime reference? This is fangirl to the max -- lololololol. No. It's nothing like that. I just like the idea of a male character finding well my female character and having the story revolve around getting to know each other and exploring new places. Of course, I'm throwing that idea out there. Quite frankly, I've never seen Spice and Wolf. All I know is it's kind of about a male character finding a female character and having the story revolve around the two getting to know each other and exploring new places. De ja vu.

Anyway, I'm a pretty chill person. I'd love to RP with one of you lovely people.

Happy Roleplay. :)
While I breathe, I hope.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lanaya
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: Looking for strong male character partner! :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:33 pm

A tyrannosaurus rex x pterodactyl queen would be incredibly awesome if done right!

I am interested in roleplaying as well, have only one running and so far i'm staying at the sidelines so I believe I got time to invest in other projects, I love to brag so i'll brag but I believe my word count on posts is rather solid and Id like to think that I am good at world building and, while it might not go anywhere, my characters spend some time pondering with themselves and have some flaws.

I regret to tell you that I'm not that big on anime and that spice and wolf is something completely unknown to me so yea

As my character tab might inform im rather big on fantasy, from the white knights charging against evil orcs to the pox infected peasant that is looting dead amongst blood and mud, to give you an idea of the kind of thing that I dig I could tell you that I like "A song of Ice and Fire" "Dragon Age: Origins" "Lord of the Rings" "The black company" "Warcraft 3 (WoW is utter heresy)" so I think that one of those should bear some familiarity on my tastes.

Like I said 1V1 are kind of digged underground after some unsavory experiences but life is a journey they say, so yeah count me interested
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for strong male character partner! :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 am

Spice and wolf? I watched spice and wolf and loved it! This one on one thing sounds really interesting and tempting but I'm super new to this site and roleplaying in general, plus my grammar and language skills is utter rubbish.

But hey, this could be a great scenario: A boy from a distant world stumbles headfirst into a new land. Knowing little about this strange foreign setting, he struggles to get by in life and gets bullied the crap out of him because the people are super xenophobic.

Then one day, while getting beaten to a pulp, a girl appears and saves his sorry butt. Grateful, the boy follows the girl around and uses his powers to help her from afar although the girl constantly yells at him to leave her alone. The girl really hits a nerve one day and the boy breaks down and goes back to his old ways. Feeling pity for him, the girl takes him under her wing and teaches him the ways of the world. The boy grows stronger and more confident and he's happy in this alien world, but the happiness doesn't last because disaster strikes and a unknown being destroys the world. In the face of danger, buried memories are dislodged and he remembers how to get them out of danger, out of this world.

Now it's the boy's turn to take care of the girl because of the trauma from losing everything left her weak and vulnerable. They travel to different worlds, overcoming many obstacles together, and little by little, feelings develop. Unfortunately it is all one sided and being the naive and a child at heart, the boy doesn't pay any attention.

Finally the girl confesses, saying the magical three words and the seal binding the boy is lifted. However fate is a cruel little beach ball and the seal was there for the sake of the universe, because the boy is actually a powerful being who's existence will lead to the inevitable destruction of all matter.

The parting words spoken by the boy, "What is Love?" (baby dont hurt me, dont hurt meeeeee, no more.)

But in all seriousness, the girl is the only person able to kill the boy and its up to her whether or not she does it and how....

Scene...

Wow that was total crap, and filled with cliches...
Anywho... If you want an inexperienced (and sucky) role play partner that watched spice and wolf religiously...

#syaorppartnercanidate2013

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!