Looking for superpowers or supernatural romance based 1x1

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for superpowers or supernatural romance based 1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Biglittleorme on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 am

I'm on a hunt for a 1x1 rp partner! I do a wide range of genres (so the title says!) and I'm super flexible on what I play. Male. Female, straight, gay. I prefer mxm but hey I do it all. My average post length is around 500 words but I tend to do more depending on what info my partner gives me. (Check out this universe for an idea of what my posts and likes are.)

Only things I ask for is
-Commitment. I'm not asking for you to be online all the time or even every day but prompt replies (and more than just 1 or 2 before you disappear) I tend to take a day or so to reply depending on length but I'm always sure to keep you updated.

-Communication. Making a plot together is the best thing about rps! I like to talk about the plot before and during to make sure we're on the same page and to see where the plots can go. If I'm controlling the plot all the time that's more like writing and I can do that by myself.

-Lastly. I don't do media. I've tried in the past and I can't do it. I can do an OC based on a media but the plot and such has to be completely free. Ex. Based on Avatar the Last Airbender people can wield the elements but that's it. I like to make my own plots or I just won't enjoy it.

Genres I like to include (not limited too):
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Supernatural, Romance, Heros, robots and dystopias.

I tend to use angst in my rps so if your not an angsty person you might not be suited to rping with me.

I will NOT do SOL or School-based rps unless there is a supernatural or superpowered theme. I just don't like rping normal lives.

Hit me up on discord for more prompt messages. Link on my profile. Or Pm me and I'll get to ya!
OOC: What on earth am I doing?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Biglittleorme
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!