Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Looking For A Transformer Drawing

a topic in Artwork, a part of the RPG forum.

Show off and solicit your artistic skills! Here you can request a character drawing, sell your artistic skills, or even learn how to improve your not-so good skills.

Looking For A Transformer Drawing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Hey, I was wondering if someone could draw me a Transformer. Have some fun with it, it doesn't have to be exact, just a few main points. I'm actually an okay artist, I just have trouble drawing Transformers. Here's the description:

His dark green plated armor is dented, scarred, scratched, beaten, and scorched, the wear and tear of millenniums of endless war and carnage. His face is sharp and angular, and the bottom half is covered by a retracting face plate. His left optical receptor is larger than the other, giving the impression of a monocle. His mighty long-range cannons emerge from his forearms, and a long barreled "sniper rifle" is mounted on his right shoulder, with a fold out scope that pops out over his smaller right eye. His feet are splayed and broad, with large back toes, making him stable for the shoulder gun's massive recoil. The Decepticon emblem is emblazoned on his left shoulder. The H1's large body allows for a large robot, and he stands thirty-one feet tall.

He transforms into a Hummer H1. You don't have to color him. I don't care really.

Thanks!
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Looking For A Transformer Drawing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:48 pm

I personally can't draw to save my life. However, my best bud Jessica draws great Transformers from hand. So, if you'd like, I can pass on the description to her and see if she'd like to draw him.

=]
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:53 am

Please do! Thanks!

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:16 pm

I left her a message and will probably speak to her tonight. :] I'll let you know as soon as she tells me.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:25 am

yeah, I can't draw either. =p more of a writer. good idea though.

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:50 am

I have the odd foreboding feeling that the artist in question is no longer.... 'with us'...... *twisted laugh* \end randomness

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:59 pm

I think you may be right... Sadness...

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Laziness more like. xD

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:25 pm

OMG! I am SUCH an idiot! I am SO sorry. She said she'll do it. I'll bug her as soon as I get my cell charged. I am so, so, so sorry! You can beat me up if you want! I will have an answer for you by tomorrow. I doubt she's in bed yet. Again, I am so, so sorry!!

;-;

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 am

Okie. I talked to her and she's still going to do it. I have been instructed to give you her e-mail so that you can get into contact with her personally. Just mention that Faith sent you and all shall be good. Her e-mail is tha_real_fluffy@yahoo.com or tha_real_fluffy@hotmail.com or feel free to go to her DA page, which is http://puffball.deviantart.com/

^_^

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:39 am

Faith wrote:OMG! I am SUCH an idiot! I am SO sorry. She said she'll do it. I'll bug her as soon as I get my cell charged. I am so, so, so sorry! You can beat me up if you want! I will have an answer for you by tomorrow. I doubt she's in bed yet. Again, I am so, so sorry!!

;-;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! xD

isafos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:10 pm

It's all good Faith. Thanks.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffy on Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:22 am

Finally got off my ass and saved the description. Sorry 'bout that, when Faith noted me on dA with the description I accidentally ended up deleting it. It may take me a few days. I know you said Hummer 1, but I have to ask: do you mean the tried-and-true original Hummer, or the very first revamped Hummer made by Cadillac? That way I know which pictures I'll need for reference.

Again, sorry it took me so long but since I was never directly contacted I pretty just went "meh" and worked on higher piority stuff. I'm usually good with delivering requests. Thanks again for your patience, hun, and I'll do my best. I already have a few ideas.
>.> I am a Transfan and an artist. Be warned. <.<

View my gallery here!

Fluffy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:09 pm

I mean the original Hummer, the only true one. :D

No problem about the wait. I looked at your gallery on DA. You're good!

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby isafos on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:03 am

Faith wrote:You can beat me up if you want!

I can if you want. :)

isafos
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.