Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

looking for a yuri or lesbian roleplay with me

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

looking for a yuri or lesbian roleplay with me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenaSoul on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 am

hey there :)

I'm looking for a tall dominant girl in roleplay, if she is a futa or a shemale that will be extra points for me :D

my rp ideas are :

Student/Teacher roleplay
you will be roleplaying as the teacher who is attracted to a high school girl and you want her to be yours as you will make all possible movements and hits to get her. being romantic about it or mean just to get to your sanctification are all up to you.

Bakery girl/loyal customer or boss roleplay
here you will roleplay as the loyal customer/boss, same things about before, you are attracted to this bakery girl and again you try to get her to be yours in any possible way and make movements towards her. being romantic about it or mean just to get to your sanctification are all up to you.

I have other ideas like: employee/boss , lesbian couples , daughter/mother, younger/older sisters. if you have another ideas that you want to do let me know about it and we can discuss about it.

My main OC:

Name:Lara
Orientation:Lesbian
Height:4'10 ft
weight:108 lbs
Breast size: B
Bio: she's been through a rough breakup as her ex cheated on her. she's searching for love and care from other girl that she can call "Lover", she's usually serves her partner and cooks for her and trying to be a good girl for her and make her satisfied. she's emotional as well. she's on the submissive side and she likes taller women and romance. she dislikes men, cheating and jerks

if you are interested please PM me or email me at rocktheday999@gmail.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RenaSoul
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!