Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Looking to start something up...

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking to start something up...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula22 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:30 am

Hi! So, I'm a bit rusty with forum RP and would like to start something small with just 2-4 players. Nothing fancy, something that can develop into something major. I've a few character ideas that I'd like to try out -- old character ideas, that is. I've listed them below:

Analiese Devroe - Supernatural detective who can track down suspects/criminals with her psychic abilities. (Modern/Fantasy)
Karlyn Cloverlilly and her brother, Barjak - Halflings/hobbits. Their home was destroyed by orcs and on the search for a new place to call home. (Fantasy/Adventure)
Leoma Moonflower - anthropomorphic. Queen of the Moonflower kingdom and must defend it against their enemies (something that may be decided between my partner(s) and I).
Elani Mitsu - demi goddess/demon who runsaway from home to seek a 'cure' to what ails her.

All of these are free to brainstorm on and combine with other ideas of roleplayers who might be interested in building something from the ground up.

Feel free to respond here or message my inbox if interested! Or if you've an idea of your own. I look forward to starting something up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTalula22
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Looking to start something up...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativeChaos on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello there! Analiese sounds like an interesting character, and I absolutely love writing modern fantasy, especially when it involves mysteries/detectives/crime. Do you have any plots in mind for this already? If not, maybe we could brainstorm a few ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CreativeChaos
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula22 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Ana is one of my favorites! I don't have anything in particular as of now. If you've got some ideas, I'd love to hear them!

LunaTalula22
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativeChaos on Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:33 pm

I do actually have a couple basic ideas we might be able to build off of—I'll PM you in a bit with 'em?

CreativeChaos
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:17 pm

Hola! I am also interested in most of your characters, let me know if you still have room ~

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula22 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:25 am

Hello, Sepokku! There's still room for ideas! Which characters interested you most?

LunaTalula22
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeJylhis on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi! I've been looking around the RPs but found nothing that captured my interest, and those that do are already filled with players. So imagine my glee when I came across this! And the fact that you want a smaller group makes it all the better. Bigger groups tend to be chaotic and difficult to keep track of.

I like Elani Mitsu, despite what little her description provides. It gives me the vibes of Child of a Mad God by R. A. Salvatore, kind of.

AeJylhis
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula22 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:15 pm

Haha. Awesome! I've found it a challenge looking for a roleplay to join on here and decided to try posting some of my characters. Elani is a challenging character. I've not read Child of a Mad God... but if you've any questions about her, ask away! Here or in pm.

LunaTalula22
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!