Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Lord Saladin vs Dionysus

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Lord Saladin vs Dionysus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:43 pm

OOC: So, we may as well have our own thread. And, in regards to the rules, I will go through each in turn:

#01.) Turn-Based Textual Combat (Paraform) -- Yes. Of course. I only do TB. I was informed earlier in the day that Paraform is generally related to chat RPs. So, I will ignore that... As we are doing it on here.
#02.) Public Audience (Witnesses) -- Carrying on from my previous remark, there will obviously be witnesses as we are doing it on here.
#03.) GWing Voters (No Judges; Winner chosen by the People of GWing) -- That all seems too much bollocks if you want my opinion. Why have judges, unless you are worried one of us will break the standard TB fighting ruleset. I am pretty sure we are both mature enough to not need one. Should that not be the case, or we reach a lack of clarity, a vote would simply be a waste of time. So, I am sure some impartial person would be able to jump in and make a decision. IF it is needed.
#04.) Humans Only (No Super-Beings, No God-Moding) -- Suits me fine. (At last, one I have no issue with.)
#05.) One Blade Only (No Magic, No Projectiles, No Explosives) -- Again, absolutely fine.
#06.) Challenged Goes First (Dionysus chooses Time-Period & Setting) -- Yep, I can deal with that.

If you have any issues with my modification of the rules, let me know. If not, then just go ahead and make your stance.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Lord Saladin vs Dionysus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kao on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:37 pm

Dear Lord Saladin,

Wes, otherwise known as Dionysus, cannot continue the fight due to being in the process of moving and will not be around. He asked me as a long time friend from comicity to fight for him, and take his place. You had already accepted a fight with me from another post. So I ask as a friend, and one of the last remaining warriors from comicity and longtime friend of Wes and Shin Gouki Z to fight me in honor of him. He came to me and Asked if I would fight on behalf of him. Concider the challenge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kao
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Lord Saladin vs Dionysus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:09 pm

Okay Ryu, let's all ensure we are clear here. I challenged Dionysus, who then accepted the challenge. We are already in the process of a bout, to which I will reply at one point on Sunday, as I am in a small fleeting moment of internet access as I am not currently at home. A weekly occurrence between Friday morning GMT and Sunday either late afternoon or early evening. As such, there is no challenge to be placed by yourself. I will not fight two concurrent bouts with the same person. So, what we will do is continue our own fight in the appropriate thread, and once Dionysus is available to once more post on here, he can do so. I have no issues with waiting. That is, of course, the discussion terminated on this matter.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.