Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lords of Rock

Lords of Rock

a part of “Lords of Rock”, a fictional universe by Nulix.

A desert planet on the edge of charted space, its people engulfed in endless civil war. But some of them want more. They are nothing in the eyes of most but perhaps, one day, they too will reach the stars.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lords of Rock”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lords of Rock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lords of Rock"

Hey everyone! Welcome to Lords of Rock! We're getting our profiles in and will start in a week or so! Please feel free to comment here any questions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Re: Lords of Rock

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Oh man, I can't wait for this to launch! Hey potential players! Y'all ain't never seen an rp like this! Not on this site unless you perused, browsed and otherwise absorbed the contents of the previous works of this group.

Action, drama, comedy, adventure? You want that shit?! It's all in here! We got all the ingreidents, the fresh recipe straight from gradma's cookbook. We firin' up the grill, setting the oven to precisely 350 degrees. It's the end of summer baby, you want your Roleplaygateway family cookout, you came to the right place.

So, gather your friends, gather your family. All of them won free season passes to the wildest ride of the summer, fall, winter, AND spring! Don't miss the opportunity to experience greatness on a cosmological scale. I can promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Now that sounds enticing Pirate of Pie! I love sci-fi fantasy that combines all desert settings into one for post-colonial anti-imperialist character based adventure! We almost have enough profiles to launch so we'll probably start later this week or on the weekend!

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm

RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE
UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:24 pm

AtlasAtrium wrote:RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE
UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They love rice on the Rock! I'm glad you're getting in character AtlasAtrium!

They also make pies out of ant dung!

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:37 pm

That's some great enthusiasm, guys, but let's temper that metal while it's still hot.

Anyone brave enough to make a character in this thread will have a great time. This is true writing, where memories are made, laughs are heard, and tears are shed for the stories we will create together.

Please... don't miss out. Join up! You won't regret it.

[This message is approved by DarKnight36, but may not apply to all RPers. Please understand that a select few individuals may have a different reaction to the contents of this thread. For those few individuals who will not enjoy themselves writing in this world, we truly apologize and wish you the best.]
Until I get a signature image, this is all I have.

DarKnight36
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Okay! First post is launched but we won't be properly starting until this weekend, most likely! I just wanted to set the stage for what was to come so everyone could get their first posts ready! We're still waiting for a few more users to submit characters so we wont start until thats complete.

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:12 pm

First time back in a solid while but this caught my eye as something interesting. I may ask to join if there comes a point in the story where another character could or should be introduced. I'll be reading along.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:04 am

Oh wow! Thats really nice candlejack, we're open! Some of our rps are really focused on being new member friendly, this one is a weirder, harder sell but I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!