Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

.Lost&NeverFound [FallenLeaves]. [V. 2.0 -- OOC // Sign-Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

.Lost&NeverFound [FallenLeaves]. [V. 2.0 -- OOC // Sign-Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Lost&NeverFound
[FallenLeaves]

In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found,
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves, on the ground,

I hitched a ride, until the coast,
To leave behind, all of my ghosts,
Searching for something, I couldn't find at home,

Can't get no job, can you spare a dime?
Just one more hit, and I'll be fine,
I swear to God, this'll be my one last time!

~
I never once thought, I'd ever be caught!
Staring at sidewalks, hiding my track marks!
I left my best friends, or did they just leave me...?

In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found,
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves, on the ground!
Run away before you drown, or the streets will beat you down,
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves, on the ground!

RP inspired by/Lyrics taken from Billy Talent's Fallen Leaves

Teenagers. Everyone is sick to the back teeth of teenagers. Especially all these 'rebel' ones, who think they're so 'hardcore'. Of course, this is the adults opinions. The teens have a completely different opinion of themselves. Especially this group.

This is the 'misfit' group. Each of these kids had something that makes them different from the others, but not magic powers, or anything. They just look and act different, and are rejected by the 'normal' kids, and they eventually banded together to form the 'oddball' group.

Now, lets get to the point. Halloween. These kids all love Halloween. They don a mask, and are completely different for the rest of the night. And when they're invited to a huge Halloween party, they couldn't be happier. They find their costumes, and make their way to the party, but after half an hour, it's obvious something isn't right.

The party was taking place at the huge mansion just outside of town, and the friends were quickly separated. They didn't mind, but soon, they came to be alone, completely and utterly alone. The sounds of the party faded, and they stumbled through the now dark mansion, unable to find their friends, but knowing that someone, something was following them. A single wail shattered the silence of the night, and while the friends were startled by it, the things chasing them found them, and took them.

Those kids were lost and never found.

They woke somewhere else. It seemed normal enough, until the fog in their head cleared, and they saw where they really were. The sky was an inky black, yet somehow still light, and they knew it was daylight. Surrounded by trees, with leaves fluttering in the wind, and although they constantly fell from the trees, the trees never seemed to lose them. There was a single path, leading one way. So they should follow it, right? Well, they got an even bigger shock after that.

Somehow, they had become their costumes. Whatever they were dressed as, they now were. It was incredible, but at the same time, scary. It would be hard enough if they were normal, never mind some sort of fantasy creature! But, after coming to terms with their predicament, they set off, watched by the unseen eyes in the shadows, eyes belonging to creatures who did not take kindly to the visitors to the Netherworld. Creatures determined to stop them from reaching the only people who could send them home. Creatures who wanted to have some "fun."

SaveYou, who has said this a million times before wrote:.: R u l e s :.
You all know the Mary-Sue/God-modding/Romance rules, so follow them, and we'll skip to the shizz that applies to this RP;;
~~Acceptance depends on the detail of your character sheet. Detail is a must, and I don't want any of this 'will be revealed in the RP' crap! You tell me in the sheet, and that's that. If it's not detailed enough, I won't accept you. If I think you'd be a good addition to the RP, I'll ask you to edit it and let you join after you put in enough detail, but otherwise, make a good impression.
~~There's this thing called literacy, ever heard of it? Really? Well then, I'd like to see it! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's posts that look like crap because of all the mistakes in them. Poor sentence structure, bad grammar, obvious spelling mistakes and overall shitty posts don't cut it with me. If it doesn't look good, it won't be accepted.
~~Yeah, so, this is a fantasy RP, and if you can, I'd prefer to see original races, but I will allow some, as long as the creatures aren't the stuff of kids fairy tales. This is that little bit more grown up, dark and twisted. I'd like to see some dark and twisted things.
~~If you get a picture for your appearance, and you have to say "Without the wings/ears/tail" we have a problem. If you can't find a picture you want, write a damn description! If you know what you want them to look like, then write it, don't hunt for a picture and then settle for the closest thing to what you want!
~~There's going to be limited spots in this RP, and it's first come, first serve! You can ask me to reserve you a spot, but if you don't post your character sheet within two days, your reservation will be cancelled, and your spot will go to someone else. You've been warned, so don't bitch if it happens.
~~If you want to swear, fucking go for it!
~~Even gender ratio, dur.
~~Have fun, dur =D

.: C h a r a c t e r s N e e d e d :.

/\ .The Group. /\
[SaveYou] // [Willow "Will" Beckett] \\ [Alice In Wonderland]
[St.Jimmy] // [Zack Granger] \\ [Edward Scissorhands]
[Saint Lucifer] // [Evelyna "Ev" Knox] \\ [Fallen Angel]
[xenchantedx] // [RESERVED] \\ [COSTUME]
[parisx2xrome] // [Alexandre "Alec" Conan] \\ [Vampire]

-- Netherworld Creatures --
\\Good//

SaveYou // Alyssa Heart
Havenxxx // Sunny Days
-
-

// B.a.d \\
Big Boss // Waylon
-
-
-
-
-
-

// .: C h a r a c t e r .. S k e l e t o n :. \\
/-: H.u.m.a.n :-\

Code: Select all
[b]:: N.a.m.e;;[/b]
[b]:: A.g.e;;[/b]
[b]:: P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y;;[/b]
[b]:: B.i.o;;[/b]
[b]:: O.t.h.e.r?;;[/b]
[b]:: A.p.p.e.a.r.a.n.c.e;;[/b] [i]{If you can, describe/post a picture of their costume as well as their regular form, just so we know what they're like in the Netherworld}[/i]

\~; N.e.t.h.e.r.w.o.r.l.d .. C.r.e.a.t.u.r.e.s ;~\
Code: Select all
[b]:: N.a.m.e;;[/b]
[b]G.o.o.d .. o.r .. b.a.d??;;[/b]
[b]:: P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y;;[/b]
[b]:: B.i.o;;[/b]
[b]:: A.b.i.l.i.t.i.e.s;;[/b]
[b]:: A.p.e.a.r.a.n.c.e;;[/b]

:: N.a.m.e;;
Willow "Will" Beckett

:: A.g.e;;

:: P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l.i.t.y;;
Will lives with her head in the clouds most day, always in one daydream or another. She suffers from A.D.H.D, meaning she can go off the rails at times and talk about something completely random, but despite that, she's nice to everyone, but frustrated that sometimes people avoid her because of it. She gets angry and frustrated easily, and has a way of descending into trading childish insults when she runs out of witty things to say. Despite this, however, she's very amiable with everyone, and doesn't care what way they get on; if she likes them, she likes them, and that's that, whatever anyone else thinks about them.

:: B.i.o;;
Will was born an only child. Her parents split up when she was young, and her dad won custody of her. He owned a bookstore, and sometimes struggled with Will after she was confirmed to have A.D.H.D., but when he had to bring her to work, he could often distract her with books. She became very interested in it, and her over-active imagination absorbed everything and everything; she became completely fascinated with Alice in Wonderland and the concept of Wonderland; at six years old, it was her favourite thing to sit in the storeroom of her dad's bookstore and pretend to be Alice, with the mountains of books serving as various parts of Wonderland.

As she got older, she found it hard to make friends with her A.D.H.D., so when she fell in with her current group of friends, it was a relief to find people who accepted her, despite the wildness. As soon as she could, she started getting piercings; her first were the snakebites. As she got older, her passion for books increased, and she started writing short stories, but a short attention span meant she soon gave up on it. She always claimed she was never interested in boys, mostly because they gave her a wide berth, but she always hid a secret affection for one of her friends.

As soon as she heard a Halloween party was being thrown, she told all her friends, having already decided they had to go -- it would be a chance for them all to fit in for the one night, and no-one could know it was them.

:: O.t.h.e.r?;;
Will has a phobia of spiders and needles, and almost has a panic attack whenever either a spider or a needle goes near her, and part of the reason Will demanded they go to the party was so she could finally admit to her friend that she liked them without them really knowing it was her.

:: A.p.p.e.a.r.a.n.c.e;;
Will is quite small, standing at only 5'2", but she doesn't mind being small; what she lacks in height, she makes up for in personality. Her skin is pale, from a lack of going out, and she has quite a few freckles. Her hair is a dark-ish brown, and kept cut to just above her shoulders, with her fringe always swept to the side. Her eyes are a dark blue with hints of green, and because she's something of a trouble-maker, always sparkling with mischief. She went a little piercing wild when she was allowed to get them; she has snakebites, a nose ring, and a septum piercing; she's got her belly-button pierced, a stretcher in one ear, and the other triple pierced on the side, as well as a diamond stud she always keeps in her earlobe.

For her costume, she went as Alice in Wonderland, but from the American McGee's Alice game. She got a black wig, and a dark blue, knee-length dress, with a white, bloodstained apron. She put in contacts for the eyes, so it looked like there was a film over her eyes. She wore heavy, black "terminator" style boots, which also gave her a height boost, to 5'4". She also added a plastic, bloodstained knife to the costume, and a pocket-watch with cracked glass, with fake blood on it, though it still works. She's happy with her costume, because it makes her almost unrecognizable; exactly what she wants.

Alyssa Heart

G.o.o.d .. o.r .. b.a.d??;;
Says she's good; is more or less neutral

Alyssa is something of a double-crosser; she can be your friend one minute, and stab you in the back the next. She's a little bit crazy, maybe more than a little bit, but she spends so much time shut away in her own little corner of the Netherworld, it's not all that suprising. Lots of people come to her, good and evil, and although she'll do what she can for the good, if anyone evil makes a request, the day they come to pick it up, she's always slipped away to somewhere else, meaning she's wanted by more than one person for revenge.

Alyssa wasn't actually "created" in the Netherworld; she was pulled into it, much like the others, but a lot of years back. She'd been out with her friends on Halloween, and all of them were plastered when they were pulled in to it. Apparently, some got out; Alyssa and two others were trapped in the Netherworld.

Before it, they'd gone by different names; Alyssa's was Rebecca Armstrong, and for Halloween, she'd been dressed as a Mad Scientist, with a custom nametag reading Alyssa Heart. Once drawn in to the Netherworld, Alyssa struggled to find a way out, but it wasn't as easy as finding the exit door. She quickly learned the Netherworld was a parallel world to theirs, but not a different world exactly; more that it was made of the imagination of everyone who was sucked in to it, and that it could literally see in to their hearts; it was crafted from the hopes, dreams, desires, fears and nightmares of every person it pulled in. It could thrive on these for a while, but soon, it started to die, and had to suck in more victims to keep itself alive.

Because Rebecca's costume completely took her over, she eventually gave in to Alyssa, and once the exit door to the Netherworld shut, she became part of it, and was awarded a power, like everyone in the Netherworld had. She became a recluse then, hoping to completely shut herself away from the Netherworld, but then she realised what had happened to her had happened again; she was too late to save the other kids that time, but she swore if it happened again, no-one would get trapped there like her again.

:: A.b.i.l.i.t.i.e.s;;
Alyssa can create "puppets" in a way; give them life and take them away, but it is only those whose life she can control. Her mad scientist persona has completely taken her over; what she does is she finds dead bodies and brings them back to wherver she happens to live and then she "recycles" the body; harvests the organs, scalps and skins the body, and picks out bits of muscle, before combining it with her robotic puppets to make a half-human android. She says whether they are good or not, and how long they can live for, but it's only these she can control.

:: A.p.e.a.r.a.n.c.e;;
Alyssa's skin is almost pure white because she only ever goes out at night, and doesn't like to have too much light wherever she lives. She has a few freckles, and her hair is jet black, extremely long at the back with a short, full fringe. She doesn't need glasses, but because they were part of her costume, she wears them constantly. One eye is a dark blue, the other non-existant - she accidentally gouged it out during one of her experiments when she couldn't get the eye out of one of her cadavers. It's just a dark hole where the eye socket should be, and occassionally, she'll hide small needles in there, in case she needs them; she tends to cut herself a lot when creating her puppets, and often stitches herself up. She actually replaced her own heart with a metal one; as a result, there is a huge, heart-shaped scar on her chest that keeps re-opening. She has to stitch it closed every other week.

The only thing she ever wears is a blood-stained lab-coat, with heavy boots and a top with various rips and tears in it; her jeans have been cut away in various placed where more scars are found; apparently, whenever she runs out of skin to graft on to her puppets, she uses some of her own. She literally looks like an old ragdoll, but she can't escape who she's become.
Last edited by SaveYou on Sat May 02, 2009 4:52 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: .Lost&NeverFound [FallenLeaves]. [V. 2.0 -- OOC // Sign-Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Zack Granger.

Zack used to be quiet and keep himself to himself, but after a long while of being bullied by idiots because he was adopted he decided that he just didn't care anymore, and that he was going to be whoever he wanted to be. As a result, over recent years he has started to become much more confident and doesn't care what people think. He's decided to just have a good time and not let himself be kept down by the idiots at school. This has led to him drinking more to have a good time and enjoy himself, which in turn has made him become louder than he was before. However, Zack is a good person at heart who would do anything for someone he cared about.

Zack was born to a teenage mother who put him up for adoption. He grew up with adoptive parents who did really care for him, but his adoptive father died in a car accident when he was ten years old, and his mother fell into a period of alcoholism. She pulled herself through, but by this point Zack was very distant and their relationship has never really repaired itself. He has never suffered abuse or neglect, but he does feel that he hasn't had quite the amount of love from parental figures that he would have liked. This has led to some issues with being insecure in relationships - from friendships to boyfriends and girlfriends - and he struggles with trusting people. Therefore, he doesn't really get too deeply involved in relationships and has cheated in the past because he thinks that by being in more than one relationship at a time, he's giving himself a backup, because he always thinks that whoever he is with will inevitably leave him in the end.

Zack chose an Edward Scissorhands costume for Halloween.

Zack stands at around 5'7" and is slim, though he does have quite broad shoulders. He has dark brown hair, with a fringe that is swept across his forehead, and deep brown eyes. He has pale skin and clearly does not look like either of his adopted parents. With his Halloween costume, he has managed to make himself look even paler and has the knives instead of fingers. He's wearing very dark clothes, and has scars across his face.
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Evylena "Ev" Knox

Evylena has always been shy and sad and quiet, and as a child struggled to make friends because she was always reluctant to join in with other kids her age. Instead, she was picked on throughout her primary school years by her peers, and was convinced she would never make a friend. In high school, however, she was extremely relieved and surprised when she made friends with four others -- each one of them different and yet somehow just like her -- they didn't fit in with anyone else. Her friends helped her to become a little more confident, though she still becomes shy around people she doesn't know. Ev was especially looking forward to the Halloween party, because it was a chance for her to become someone more confident and care-free, because no one would know who she was.

Ev never knew her father -- he was never married to her mother and disappeared before she was born. Because of this, she and her mother formed a closer-than-normal bond, and for many years, her mother was the only person Evylena cared about. They moved around a lot when Ev was young, because her mother never seemed to be satisfied. As Ev already found it difficult to make friends, this created additional problems, because even if she managed to make a friend, she was gone within a few months and never bothered to keep in touch.

In her last year of primary school, however, her mother finally settled down, and Evylena was finally able to attempt to make a few solid friendships. This didn't happen until high school, however, because the other kids either found her creepy and gave her a wide berth, or pounced on any opportunity to make fun of her because she was different.
Then, in high school, Ev finally met not one, but four others like her -- outcasts. She eventually managed to befriend them, which she views as one of the best things that ever happened to her.

Evylena has never had a boyfriend -- she often wishes she did, but she is convinced she is too shy and different to ever be good girlfriend material, and so avoids getting into any form of romantic relationship with a boy. Once, a boy showed signs of liking her, but she brushed him away and he soon gave up.

Though she shakes her head and stares at the floor when anyone tells her so, Ev is a very talented drawer. She has a large sketchbook that she carries with her almost always, which she started when she was fourteen. Ev mainly draws fallen angels and sad-looking boys staring off into the distance, though she does sketch other things from time to time.

Evylena stands at five foot five. She has naturally pale skin, and dark brown eyes that can appear black, depending on the light. Her hair is black and straight, and falls to her waist. It gets knotty easily, especially at the length she has it, but she doesn't care.

Evylena's dress sense is probably the most outgoing thing about her. Ev is a big fan of frilly, fancy dresses, coupled with her famed black over-the-knee boots. Having little concept of the line between 'best dress' and 'casual clothes', Ev wears expensive, flashy dresses almost all the time.

For the Halloween party, Ev went as a fallen angel. She wore a floor-sweeping black dress, even more extravagant than her usual attire, with lots of ribbons and lace ties and frills. Strapped to her shoulders were two large, ragged black wings, and her hair was (purposefully) even more dishevelled than usual. She outlined her eyes heavily with black eyeliner, and slicked on black lipstick. For the final touch, Ev drew a black scar in eyeliner that ran from above her right eyebrow to halfway down her right cheek.
the cancer takes ahold the wolf is in the fold
our destiny's been sold we did just what we're told

:: AND WE ARE LETTING YOU GET AWAY ::

[ LAUREN, LARI, AND KIERS ARE AMAZING ROLEPLAYERS ]

Saint Lucifer
Member for 15 years

Do you have any spaces open?
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Yeah, we do :D But if you do make a profile, would you be able to make a boy? I'm trying to keep the genders balanced as evenly as possible, and seeing as already have three girls, I'd like another boy to balance it out.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Sure, I guess I can try being a guy, never tried before :)
What should I be?
A part of the group?
Or something else..

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:24 pm

It's completely up to you; you can be part of the group, or one of the Netherworld people - entirely your choice.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute ... pcutie.jpg

Alexandre (Alec) Conan

Alec is a very strange and random person. One day he can be talking about world peace and stopping wars, and the next day he could be cussing about joining the war himself. He loves composing and writing stories. If you interupt his creativity....well, lets just say I hope you like hospitals. Alec would never hide who he is for someone else's benefit. He is caring, and would do anything for his family and friends.

Alec was never a 'normal' child. He grew up in a corrupt family. A workaholic mother, an alocholic father, an abusive older brother and a whiny little year old sister that Alec had to care for. When he was eleven, a social worker came and put him and Hollie (three) in the care of two women, Julia and Bree. They lost all contact with their old family, which was perfect for them.
Life with the women was fine. Some teasing went on in school, but it was nothing Alec couldn't handle. He didn't get many friends though, because of his parents. Hollie grew up, joining the same school as him. She turned into one of the 'plastic' girls, that everyone wanted to 'do' and be friends with. She pretty much ignores her brother now, and really, he doesn't care.
He finally found some friends, that make him feel happy. Alec has now gone back to the partly strange and random boy he was before.

Alec went to the party as a vampire.. (had to be one somewhere :D )

Alec is about 5'6 and weights 100 lbs. He has grey eyes and dark brown hair.
As he became a vampire, he wears a black top and black jeans. He also wears a black hoodie with the hood always up, emphisizing his now green eyes. His fangs aren't always there, they only come out when he needs to feed..
Last edited by parisx2xrome on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm

The profile was good, but it needs to be edited slightly; parents and an older sibling that ignored him, having to bring up a younger one, being bullied, self-harm and going temporarily insane? That's bordering on, if not a, emo!sue, which I've said I don't want in the rules. I'm going to ask you to edit that, but then we'll see if I can accept you :D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Okay.....I was basing it on my best friend.. :/

sorry .. I 'll change

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 pm

I didn't realise that; I'm sorry if I sounded snappy or anything when I asked you to change it, but I'm trying to get people not to have too tragic backgrounds, considering their going to be trapped in a place where their nightmares stalk them, because that would be tragic as well, I think. I really didn't know that happened to your friend, though; I just don't want anything too tragic in this RP.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Haha, don't worry about it :)
I've changed it, and my friend is sitting next to me.. he said :

Jared: Heyyo. I is not emoo :)

-_-'

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

PLEASE RESERVE ME A SPACE IN THE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL EDIT THIS PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!HUG xxx
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm

'S'fine now, accepted

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Hehe, thanks :)

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Waylon

Vary Vary Bad. :)

Waylon's a Sick killer suffering from schizophrenia-like psychosis. He shares control of his mind with the six other people living in his head. From time to time he will cut off someones face and wear it like a mask. But don't be fooled he is not in the least bit stupid the Six other vices he shares his head with are all sick killers just like him. He kills with gruesome tactics and quick wild movements where he aims for a kill shot with every attack.

No one seems to know what Waylon is he has the appearance of a human but that's not what he is. He is the embodiment of all the Anger and hate and cruelty in the world. His only reason to live is to spread as much death and pain as possible. He feeds off the pain and fear of his victims he lives for it he can smell the fear coming off of them from a mile away tracking them and killing them in very colorful ways. He was spawned from the very darkness of the world and he has been sent to harvest as many souls as he can and bring them to the ever turning pit of despair. Where they will live the moments of there deaths over and over again for all eternity. Waylon takes pleasure in the fact he will be doing this until the end of time.

Waylon feels no pain and has no mercy and no one has ever escaped his grasp. Once Waylon starts to hunt you he will never stop until your dead. Waylon knows no fear and will never back down from a fight and he will not ever stop fighting. He has now set his sights on a group of others that has come to his world. "First time the lambs have ever came to me."

Waylon can become invisible making it easier for him to hunt his pry. He can become anyone changing into there form so he can easily trap his pry. His spit contains a deadly toxin that once it makes contact with the persons body it sends them in to a Hypnotic psychosis where they begin to have illusions. Once he kills someone he can consume there soul and become stronger. He is also able to regenerate lost body parts overtime this processes speeds up if he consumes a soul. He is also able to invade ones dreams and turn there greatest fears against them.

Waylon wears a black suite with a black dress shirt and red tie with a large black rain coat over it and steel-toe boots. He has the sign of the cross carved into his forehead and pale white skin like milk as well as black lips. He has long grayish dreadlocks's and completely black eyes like a shark or a dolls eyes.

His weapon's of choice are two claw blades locked on to his hands and wrists with screws buried deep in to his bones. He hides them in his coat sleeve's or retracts them.
Last edited by Big Boss on Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 am, edited 6 times in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:01 pm

SaveYou: As of now I'm already brainstorming an original character but I was wondering if I could make a character that was one that your character created but you made him a bit stronger than intended and he was able to excape your reign or something of that sort? If not, it's perfectly okay because like I said, I have a creation ready to be written. I'll edit this once I get a response. Thanks!

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 am

Big Boss, accepted, but don't go overboard on the regeneration thing.

Thunder, that's perfectly fine =D But if you find you still want to do your other character, I have no problem with you doing both; edit as soon as you can :D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Fri May 01, 2009 12:00 pm

What is the goal of the good Netherworld Creatures do they try and help the humans escape are they there to protect them from me or what?

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri May 01, 2009 12:03 pm

There isn't actually a goal for them; like I've said in Alyssa's bio, the Netherworld is really just the darkest part of our imagination, but I didn't want it to be all bad, so I threw in the good guys as a lifeline for the people trapped there, because otherwise, they're pretty much screwed :D

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!