Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost in the Dark Forest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lost in the Dark Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lost in the Dark Forest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Lost in the Dark Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Ok, we are going to need quite a lot more rpers for this roleplay. At least 5 or 6 monsters and maximum 7 teens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:23 pm

I'll post a teen!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 pm

How would a woodsman like character sound?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 pm

That... Actually sounds a good thing.

boku541090
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Have werewolves and vampires, witches and demons, so am assuming that magic use is allowed?
Can other races be used? shapeshifters? nekos? centaurs?
For monsters, those playable against the teens entering the Dark Forest or can some side with them?
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WeepNowOrNeverMore on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Hey, is this RP open? :o (I am super new to this site..)

WeepNowOrNeverMore
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Yes this rp is open,And any race exept op ones, like dragons or void walkers are allowed. You may add a monster that sides with the teens. I prefer a werewolf.

boku541090
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Oh, ah, uh, I hadn't even realized my character had been accepted (Very, VERY new to the site, still not 100% on how it works.) Sorry that I haven't been here, but, uh, it looks to me like we haven't started yet anyway. Is that right, am I missing something, and if it is, how can I help?
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Help by adding people to the roleplay, or get more people to join.

boku541090
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Hmm. I'm very, VERY new so I don't really want to take mroe than one character. I DO know guy who's on here besides me, so I'll try to get him on it.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!