Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

I lost the game.

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

I lost the game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 am

Ahahahaha.

This thread makes me giggle.

And... I lost like two seconds after I saw the name of it. Then I was like "Eff!!" and scrolled back up to click on it, to see if it was even the same game... Lawl.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nezzera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I lost the game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 pm

*falls to k ees dramatically* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I-I-I can't lose!!! I've been winning for years! *pounds fists on the ground* Why me?!
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TommyGirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messages on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Gahhhhh! I lost too.

Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Why would you do something like this to us?????

;P

TommyGirl
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightshade2012 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 pm

GRRRRR
WHY NEZZERA! WHY?

Nightshade2012
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Nezzera! you are a terrible person!

TommyGirl
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messages on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 pm

The game is unwinnable. Yes, that's a word!

Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Narnia on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

But it drags everyone down. It's the eternal game, once you start it you can never stop.

blughhh

Narnia
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rixo on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Damnit Nezzera. I was winning at this for a couple months now. I didn't know there was a dedicated web site or FAQ for it either.

Rixo
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:09 am

Everyone is so obsessed with this 'game'.... Also, I lost it.... Nezzera must enjoy tormenting the heck out of random people.
She might hate me, and revile me, and heap indignity after indignity upon me, as she already had, until I should have hated her; but the pitiful fact remained that I loved her.
Edgar Rice Burroughs(1875-1950)
Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him.
Ambrose Bierce(1842-1914)

Tainted_Blood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phacades on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 am

....You have no idea how long I didn't think of the game.
SCREW THE INTERNET.
//runs off into distance and falls off a cliff

phacades
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LokiDeathcry on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Hey.

Hey!

HEY!

Guess what?!

I LOST THE GAME!!!!!!!
"Too bad," commented the ranger. "If he had heard us coming, he might still be alive." His black cougar companion bared its bloodstained teeth as if in agreement. "That's one less troll in Bedrak forest."
~Loki Deathcry and Shade, 'Bedrak Trollhaunt' custom D&D 4e adventure

LokiDeathcry
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHeroOfTime on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:53 pm

You think this is a MOTHERF**KING GAME?

Ok maybe it is.

TheHeroOfTime
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jozarin on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:17 pm

I hate you

Jozarin
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackCat-XIII on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:20 pm

You bad, bad person..

BlackCat-XIII
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmethystWarrior on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm about to burst into tears. Why did you do such a horrible thing to us?!
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man that's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

AmethystWarrior
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!