Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Love Game

Love Game

a part of “Love Game”, a fictional universe by CharlotteV.

FAILED & CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

No longer accepting

OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Game"

First off, see the place for The Lighthouse, as it's important but not part of the introduction.

For those of you just looking here, Love Game is about:

A group of tightknight teenagers who are struggling through highschool, life, and the pressures of being in love. I keep it this short and simple because I am all about creativity and not wanting to shove too much of my own thoughts onto my players.

Additional Information

The characters actually do not all have to be homosexual, but if you make a heterosexual character I would like a spin on why exactly they have a complicated lovelife. I know love is complicated, don't jump down my throat! But for real, be creative!!!

Also, if you caught the important part of the message up there ^ the roleplay is about a close group of friends. Of course there can be new comers, but there is also going to have to be lots of time spent creating pre-made relationships.

""

Character Skele

You can create your profile however you want, but all the information must be included. However, additional info is perfectly fine!

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]Name [/b][/size]

[size=150]GENERAL INFO[/size]
Full name:
Nicknames: *optional*
Birth Date:

[size=150]APPEARANCE[/size]
Height:
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
Description:  *Images or sentences. If you are going to write, be sure to be very descriptive*
[size=150]
PERSONALITY[/size]
Personality:  Write at least a good paragraph
Hobbies: -

[size=150]HISTORY[/size]
Relationship Status:  *optional*
Family: *don't have to get too complicated*
Known Languages: *optional*

[size=150]Other:[/size]
*optional*[/center]

I myself am actually straight, just very openminded and actually enjoy playing characters outside of my own realm. Today, I found this guide, and thought I should pass it along:
thinking-queer-guide-writing-lgbt-characters-t50141.html

Questions, Comments, Ideas?
Feel free to speak freely!

Augusta
Naught
Sonohra
Last edited by CharlotteV on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Love Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 pm

I am definitely joining this, hopefully. xD Are you pre-making characters? Or is it just... whoever makes a character? [ If that makes any sense at all. ]
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Lol it makes sense! I am not pre-making characters, once everyone makes one we'll just create pre-relationships for them!

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Oh! Alright, haha. Thank you for clearing that up [ and being able to understand the nonsense I wrote :P ]

bandgeek
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Welp, colour me interested. I'll try to get a profile up...this week? This week's pretty busy for me.

Erik7622
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:03 am

Alright no big :)

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

I'll probably have a character up by tomorrow if that's alright. ^.^

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 am

Can I join this? :)
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Gerard Way

Augusta
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 am

I'm still accepting so getting profiles up when you can is just fine :)

For those of you under 18...I'm not going to say no, but please, please notice both the literate and adult ratings. I rate my RP's like this because I have a tendency to play crude characters, and create crude surroundings. So long as you think you can handle it, feel free to join :) (cursing, fighting, and what sexual content RGW allows will be included--or at least has the ability to be)

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm

If I may, I would like to join this, however, if not, then have a fun RP. :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Can I join in? :]

The important part of that message is the word creative? :D
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:12 pm

omg. James and Terrance have the same last name. omg.

Sonohra
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remy6archer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

can there be a popular restaurant/pub called Crabby Joe's Crab Shack (or some other name) where my character can work as a waiter? :D

remy6archer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:31 pm

@phoenix_lynx of course you may join!
@Naught creativity is everything ^^
@Sonohra lol I didn't figure either of you meant to do that XD
@remy6archer of course!

I am so still accepting! However for the first time that this has EVER happened to me, the BOYS have outnumbered the GIRLS *in shock*

So (excluding the two male profiles waiting to be approved), I am no longer accepting males until the genders are equal!

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 pm

By the way! I just now thought of this! If your character is closeted, or only opened to certain people, please add that to the bio. For example: Juliet has only come out to her friends, not her family or the whole world.

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Updated my characters with their.. closetness? XD

And yeah, @Sonohra, I definitely didn't mean to do that. D: I'm sorry.

Would anyone be interested in being the "best mate Oliver kissed that turned him gayish'? :P

I can't believe there's more boys than girls. o: Probably because it sort of seems like most characters are gay/lesbian... and a lot of straight females are more comfortable playing gay males than lesbians, if that makes sense, haha. :3

bandgeek
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

omg... could that be terrance?

Sonohra
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Lol it's interesting. Like "They have the same last name, but no one knows why. They aren't even related--we've checked," kind of storyline.

Speaking of which, if anyone's noticed the "Character's" section of the introduction, before we begin I'm going to go through and fill that section out with all the ways our characters tie together. For example, Oliver and (terrance?) tie together by being mates blah blah blah. All in my fancy, narrative writing (see above^ *shamelessly proud of that*)

@bandgeek right?! It's weird, huh? Speaking for myself, it is more comfortable playing a gay male (except I always end up with the masculine males...not to say all gay males have to be masculine/flamboyant *white flag* just to point that out). I just wanted to play a girl to...get out of the box. I was all "lala, Ima make a guy now...O.O whoa...okay maybe not...?"

BTW, I know we need a tun of more characters, but anyone like dear Juliet enough to claim her as a friend :3 I definitely want to get a whole group tied up, and given that she's an all-lifer-beacher I figure (hope) she'll be in said group...

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexWilliams on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 pm

*raises hand* If it does make you feel better I can make a female character that is lesbian. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I would toataly claim some positioning here, but Jessi is the new kid ... someone could be the first person to say hi or be his friend though.
[i]Alex Williams[/i]

AlexWilliams
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Yes I would love another female! She doesn't necessarily have to be a lesbian, but if you want her to be that's just fine ^^

Yeah with Jessi being the new kid we will totally have some brand new communication going :) I would just like this RP to really have a 'small town kids that have been growing up together their whole lives' feel too it. It'd only make since to have a group of friends already.

Gotta love new kids though :) always easier to begin with...

CharlotteV
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!