Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up) CLOSED

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up) CLOSED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Love Isn't Easy.

Plot

In most high schools around the world, you'll always find cliques, right? It as at Washington High School in Ohio. The "Golden Rule" at Washington High was to stay in your clique, and only in your clique. It was breaking the rule when you were to talk to someone else who was not in your group, and it was definitely against the rule to date anybody outside of your clique. If you did these things and anyone in your group found out, you would be considered a total outcast in the school. In Washington High, there are four main cliques. You had the preps who ruled the school, the nerds who were on the lower level of the chain, but they had brains and they are so intelligent. Then there are the musicians, they love the arts. The musicians can sing, dance, act, play instruments, you name it. Finally, you had your "others". The others were different, they were themselves, so they belong in a group all their own. In senior year of high school, things start to change. The young adults in the cliques come to a realization that... it was just stupid. They knew, however, if they broke the Golden Rule, they would become loners, who were at the very bottom of the chain. Eight people, a male and female from each clique, are chosen for a vacation over spring break, everything being paid for by the school, a vacation to Rome. A very romantic place. Sunday night, these different people board a plane, heading to Rome, not knowing anyone else. But while on vacation, sparks fly... but with someone different... someone from another clique. What will happen when the vacation ends and they go back in two weeks?

Rules

1.) Please no god-modding. Play your own character.
2.) Use realistic images only, no anime.
3.) Use the character templete I have provided.
4.) Keep all your cussing to a bare minimum.
5.) This is a semi-literate to a literate role-play, so be able to post more then just a paragraph. I understand writers block sometimes, but at LEAST avoid one-liners!
6.) To start out with, play one character, but after a couple of days and no one joins, you may double as a remaining character.
7.) To prove you read the rules, put your character's name in any color.
8.) Have a great time!

Characters

Prep Girl;;Raleigh Maria Collins;;Aika
Prep Guy;;Noah Joél Nicholson;;Winds of Fate
Nerd Girl;;Jane Marie Sanders;;Reserved for thelittlethings♥
Nerd Guy;;Alexander Leonardo Vincenzo De'Pascio;;Reserved for Sehnsucht.
Musician Girl;;Anastasia Jada Eastlake;;Sarcasm
Musician Guy;;Jeffery Daniel Schroeder;;Sehnsucht.
Other Girl;;Umbriel Beatrix Merlin;;Sorella
Other Guy;;Vincent Kevin Nash;;Reserved for Aika.

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Full Name.[/size][/center]
[right][img]Realistic Image.[/img][/right]
[size=85][b]Nickname:[/b] [i]what you'll go by.[/i]
[b]Character:[/b] [i]you you'll be playing.[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]17-19.[/i]
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] [i]please describe with detail.[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]detail.[/i]
[b]Secret Crush:[/b] [i]leave blank for now.[/i]
[b]Extra:[/b] [i]other information.[/i]
Last edited by Aika on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Love Isn't Easy. (OOC && Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Mind if I nab the musician girl? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Yes ma'am. (: Spot is reserved.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:14 pm

I will get Bree up again soon and I think I might change her picture.. I don't know yet.. I might keep it.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm changing my character up(: Working on her now, and cooking. Whoo! Multi-tasking! (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:07 pm

o.o I would still like my same male character...
But, just so I know, does this mean that I will not be allowed to have my female character, as well, since she was supposed to be a musician from what I've read on the other thread, and she's Alice's foster sister?
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Jeffery Daniel Schroeder

Nickname: Alice. ...yeah.
Character: Musician guy..?
Age: Turns seventeen at the end of the school year, though he is already a Senior.
Physical Appearance: Standing at 6'3", it isn't surprising that so many people find him intimidating at first sight, but his kind smile and gentle persona softens them to him quickly in most cases. He is thin, with very little fat on him, and just enough muscle to ripple under his skin as he works. His long hair is naturally wavy, and he doesn't often cut or style it, or really mess with it in any way other than running a comb through it after his morning shower and occasionally tying it back while he's painting. He has the large, steady hands of a painter, and a patch of facial hair on his chin, often left to become very scruffy before he decides to shave it. His eyes change from green to brown and back depending on the weather and what he's wearing, and his ears poke forward a little bit from the sides of his head.
Personality: Alice, as many can tell by his nickname, was never one to follow social norms. He was always what some called a 'drifter,' going from group to group as he pleased, not always fitting in but very rarely unwelcome. He has friends in all sorts of groups, but as the division of cliques is so stubborn, he doesn't spend much time with any of them, and instead spends most of his time alone, observing. Out of school, all of his time is dedicated to piano and paint. So far, no one has been able to really figure him out. He is rumored to have once killed a man, but he is also known as a tutor, one of the best in school. Some say he is a pimp, some say he's homeless, some say his parents died, some say they abandoned him in the woods when he was five and some even say he killed a crocodile with his teeth, then fed it to a mountain lion, which he then ate. The rumors just keep getting more and more far-fetched, and he finds it ridiculous if not rather amusing how truthful many believe a lot of them to be. Most of them are simply absurd. He longs for someone to take the time to actually know him, though he is almost sure after years of things like this, that it will not happen until he graduates and gets as far away from this town as he can.
Secret Crush: TBD
Extra:
  • His best subject is math; he is more than two years ahead in it, and completed every class offered by the school on the subject by the time he got to his junior year.
  • He witnessed his parents' deaths when he was no older than four, and was kidnapped at that ripe young age. His kidnapper raised him as his own son for years, homeschooling him well enough that when the cops finally found him when he was 13, he was educationally two years ahead of where he was supposed to be. He didn't remember his parents, nor was he aware that the man he knew as his father was really the criminal responsible for kidnapping, and the murder of his real parent. The stress of the situation took so much out of him that he spent a year completely without schooling, stuck in an orphanage. Since a little while after he turned 14, he has been living with the Jeffersons, a thankfully kind and understanding couple with a large foster family. He returned to school soon after he started living with them, still a grade ahead, and many were surprised by how well he got on with the other students. He explained that his "father" had not taught him of discrimination as anything more than a history lesson, not to be replicated in today's society. The few people who know of his background are still thoroughly perplexed by the man.
  • Alice has consistent Alice in Wonderland Syndrome, which some say is why they call him Alice. Some others say it's because his paintings have a tendency to make the people looking at them feel as if they've fallen down a mystical, magical rabbit hole all their own.
Last edited by Sehnsucht. on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

What was his role? Wasn't he male musician? And yes, but if nobody else joins and there is still a female role available, you can have that role. [: I ♥ you, Nezzy!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Mmkay.. Well, there we go, I got him all posted into the new format and stuff.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm

He's great, Nezzy! (: You know he's accepted, I'm having troubles finding a decent picture, none fit my new prep female! :( Where do you get your pictures, Nezz?

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh, read rule 7, Nezzy.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Anastasia Jada Eastlake

Nickname: Ana
Character: Musician Girl
Physical Appearance: Ana stands at the around average height of 5'5, weighing a bit under what she should be due to the lack of meals she seems to forget whenever she practices. A rather slender girl with minimal curves which doesn't grab the attention of most young men in her school. What she lacks in the breast department she makes up with in her posture and general demeanor. Back straight, chin out, and her sparkling doe eyes focused completely on whatever she's looking at. She tends to put off a powerful feeling of "don't disturb me", even when she doesn't mean too, just by her looks and posture. The only attractive feature in her mind is the medium length mahogany locks she inherited from her mother. With a hundred brushes every night before bed, it's no surprise it's so shiny and fluffy when she goes to school. The most noticeable feature she has? Obviously her plump lips that everyone seems to think came from a doctors visit.
Personality: Organized, aloof, and observant are the three main components that make up Anastasia's personality. She's somewhat OCD about where things are placed in her room, bag, and even in the music room. Organization is key to any individuals happiness in her mind, so she tends to not get along quite well with lazy and generally lazy people. With that being said, it might also be good to mention how indifferent and aloof she can be. Not necessarily a bitch or anything, but as far as human contact goes she would much rather prefer to play her cello over having a conversation about what she watched on T.V the other night.With the distance she puts up around herself and others, comes how very observant she can be even without having a conversation. Though it might sound odd to some, she's a people watcher. Ana enjoys listening to other people's conversation's and mentally giving her own opinion on things, as well as watching people's habits. It's become a second past time to her on the rare occasion she isn't practicing. No matter what the situation is however, she will never be rude or aggressive in any way. She might not be friends with many people, but no one can say she's a bitch either.
Secret Crush: leave blank for now.
Extra: ✦. Anastasia was born in Bulgaria, having moved to America when she was ten years old. It's rare that anyone would ever hear her accent due to being away from her country for so long, but get her mad and you might catch a glimpse of it.
✦. She's played the cello for eleven years and the flute for two. She prefers the cello over any instrument, but will occasionally practice her flute playing at least once a week.
✦.She's never been in a relationship before. Music has always been her boyfriend.
✦. Music is her one and only passion. She might not be a social butterfly but there is no greater joy than playing in front of an audience and watching their eyes light up when they hear the sound of her music. While she's involved in the school's music program, she does do a few things after school such as tutoring and etc to pay for new strings and anything involving her cello.
Last edited by Sarcasm on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Looks good so far, Sarcasm. (: Grr, still haven't found a picture.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thelittlethings♥ on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Jane Marie Sanders

Nickname: Janie
Character: Nerd Girl
Physical Appearance: Janie, a very petite seventeen year old, stands at 4'11" and weighs in at only a little of a hundred pounds. The small girl doesn't see her height as being a disadvantage, but more rather a "good-things-come-in-small-packages" deal. The only improvements Janie thinks could me made would be an addition of curves. Since she can't just will that to happen, Jane likes to focus on what she can control about her appearance. Atop Jane's beautiful, round, baby face are wisps of black strands that usually fall straight naturally. When feeling up to it, Janie has been known to sport luscious curls, making her look even more babydollish. Her dark almond shaped eyes are framed by rather thin lashes and a pair of black-rimmed squared glasses. Beneath her adorable button nose are a set of thin, pink lips which usually hold a timid smile. When it comes to fashion, Janie prefers comfort to style. She sports sweaters and jeans with simple flats or tennis shoes. Her face holds just the basic of makeup and usually nothing more.
Personality: Being smart isn't all there is to Jane Sanders. She's genuine and sweet, though easily intimidated and a bit shy. Start talking about politics or the new planetarium and you won't be able to get the girl to shut up. Janie is the type of girl who gets by without being noticed and that's how she likes it. She's a wallflower instead of the social butterfly. Besides, Jane would much rather be home reading a good book than out partying and making a fool of herself. She's upfront about her feelings, but won't make them known unless directly asked. She can be rather difficult at times and often runs away from her problems. Don't let any of this mistake you. The girl has a heart of gold.
Secret Crush: leave blank for now.
Extra: -Though she's only seventeen and still in high school, Jane is dual enrolled at the local community college where she plans on taking five classes this Spring. She plans to have her AA in Criminal Justice by the time she graduates.
- Jane is by no means an athlete, but her father did pressure her into taking tennis lessons as a child. She thoroughly enjoys the sport, but she enjoys stargazing even more.
- Currently, Janie is the top ranked chess player in their state and only fifth in the nation.
Last edited by thelittlethings♥ on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Cuz I'm not easy to understand, but you know me like the back of your hand. I'm your girl and you're my man. And we're makin' plans(:

thelittlethings♥
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 pm

AWWW Janie's picture is so cute xD<3.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Reserved, littlethings (: She looks adorable! (:Now, just need the guy spots filled and sheets completed, and we can begin(: I'll have my sheet up tomorrow and I hope everyone else finishes tomorrow, too! (:

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 am

Oh. I forgot a step. Hmm. Oops. >.< I knew there was something I'd forgotten xD I'll fix that in a minute.

I used to get most of my pictures from modelmayhem.com, but the search has since kinda screwed itself over so now I use Chadwick Models and lookbook.nu (:

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 am

Noah Joél Nicholson

Nickname: NJ or Noél
Character: Prep Guy
Physical Appearence: Noah has beautiful amber colored hair that is short and well maintained. He stands at a delectable 5'8" and weighs a healthy 175 pounds. He works out nearly every other day causing his body to reach a beautiful muscular tone. Beng 18 means that his facial hair thrives lively on his face, though he has kept it maintained since puberty. He has a beautiful set of full pink lips, perfect for kissing. He has beautiful deep pools of jade for eyes, which usually captivate any who converse with him. His skin is nearly flawless, aside from accidental scars from his childhood. He wears a size 11 shoe, a size medium shirt and a moderate size in pants and undergarments. He has a rather deep masculine voice, but not too deep and not too high, it sorta settles in the middle. He has beautiful pearly white teeth and marvelously manicured nails. He usually wears nothing but name brand expensive clothing
Personality: Just because he is preppy doesn't mean his attitude is. When not readingor writing fictional stories, he can be seen singing and working out. Sometimes he will say things before he thinks causing problems between him and others. He doesn't believe in lying to anyone, and it is this honesty that get him into lotsof trouble. He doesn't believe in allowing others to walk over him nor disrespect him. He is constanty using his status to get him places he shouldn't be. He can be a very trustworthy friend. He hasn't really met anyone that can handle his personality. Yes he believes in speaking his mind, and no he doesn't fear the results of doing so. Just like his parents he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work.
Secret Crush:
Extra:
-He is an A plus student even with the secret life he lives.
-He has a tattoo of a butterfly on his left shoulder and a tattoo of a koi fish on his right side.
-His favorite subjects are Math, English and Science
-He loves to sing and play the guitar.
-He always gets what he wants, but he is considerate of others.
-He has a secret that he has kept since summer break before senior year.
-He enjoys practicing martial arts at a local dojo, meaning he's more than capable of handling himsef.
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks. Nezzy. (: And of course accepted, Winds.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 am

*giggles frantically* wow, feeling rather excited.....off to play a little Street Fighter

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!